A Very Big Thank You To Sideshow (Robin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini-Rock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry for having to make another thread, the other was prematurely closed, but I wanted to publicly thank Robin at SS for the time, and effort, she put into helping things get settled, and for getting my Maul order reinstated. I spent about 15 minutes with her on the phone, and, I honestly must say, that this was the single most positive, and pleasurable, customer service experience I've had. She was very professional, and most of all, she was very friendly. She gave me the rundown, and, at the end of the conversation, she made sure that I was completely happy with the outcome before we hung up. I really can't thank her enough. :chew

Anyway, I thought the members of the forum should know the outcome even though the previous thread was locked. Again, a big thank you to Robin, and a big thank you to my fellow collector's for your thoughts, concerns, and comments. Being part of this community has become much more special, as has being an SS customer. :chew

:D

Glad it worked out and thanks for posting about it. So many people are quick to post bad experiences, it's great when they take the time to post about good experiences as well.

I want to thank Mini-Rock for sharing the good the bad and the ugly of your experiance. And I'm glad (and relieved) that it all worked out.

Not knowing the particulars, I do know that credit card use is evolving with new and unexpected challanges on the web -- and I can speak as one who has had his cc info/identity stolen in the past. I can imagine that e-tailers are playing catch up with their knee jerk reaction being to err on the side of caution.

Sideshow makes us jump through hoops at times but they seem willing to return the favor.

All is right with Sideshow and the world again! :fireworks

I'm very happy for you, it's nice to see that everything was fixed. SSC customer service has always been great to me and to many of us here, it's cool to see an isolated incident cleared and redeemed. We are all human, afterall..

Glad to see that you will not miss out on the bust! :chew

That's great that you got everything sorted out. As a new Sideshow customer I've not had any problems so far but it's reassuring to know that their customer service is so good.

Alls well that ends well. Glad you are able to get your bust that ships in 5-7 days:chew

:)

Glad to hear everything worked out. I kinda avoided the other thread, because I didn't wanna get involved into that.

I have always had great dealings with the Customer Service at Sideshow. Jennifer especially. She has definitely gone above and beyond helping me more then once...

:love

Back