Show your entire Iron Man collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let me start out with my rough setup

43124491.jpg

imd3.jpg

imd2.jpg

Last edited:
oh we didn't get the 15cm snow we were warned about and its more like rain but temperatures are starting to drop now brrrrr
as for the stands I didn't want to rely on scalperbay so I bought 4 (actually 5) and parted out 2 (3) of them to keep 4 bases :p

Just check out averones collection and you'll see probably every iron man there is!

yeah i was gonna refer him to the same thread, very impressive and motivational iron man collection averone has.

this thread is more for everyone to show their IM collection (not to just show mine) just like the Batman thread I would not want to post my collection in his thread but I will certainly check his page out when I get a chance. A lot of ppl are posting their collection in MarkX specific threads but it will just get lost so this type of thread have served it's purpose well in the DC section so I am just hoping for the same for this one.

Thanks laudel
And I welcOme him to post his collection and all of yours. It's really not about who's is bigger collection and puts who to shame of cause I can only speak for myself. But seriously don't matter how few or many just post your IM collection shelf here

Greatwall has an awesome IM collection to :) I only have the one piece, I'll get a pic later :)

I know a few guys who have a very nice IM collection! Its very kind of all of you to mention me and I appreciate it.
Great wall and Mike have a great collection of IM but yes I collect it all.

Here are a few pics of my IM collection, I have not updated my pics for a few months and there are some you dont see:

IMcollectionA.jpg

IMCollectionK.jpg

IMCollectionD.jpg

IMCollectionE.jpg

IMCollectionI.jpg

IMCollectionJ.jpg

Back