The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness on this is fantastic....I knew it'd be Scooby Squad Willow but part of me was hoping for this:

witch_willow_dark.jpg

Well, lets hope that these do as well or better than the Throne of the Slayer so we can get Dark Witch Willow down the road cause this is awesome-
120910willow_03.jpg

Trevor sculpt I assume. Whenever you see a Sideshow piece with a spot-on likeness, it's Trevor. Really nice work by whoever painted it as well.

So now you are gonna preorder it? :) :wink1:

:nana:

I saw it pre-paint, and it was amazing, then I saw the earlier promo pic we all saw, didn't like it. But I did mention on ssc's fb page that I needed to see it with better lighting. :D

Gotta have it. I still do not like her outfit or pose. It's too far from the Willow I know. But I think I would kick myself if I didn't. I had to go back and get the PF's and it was frustrating. No more of that!

:nana:

I saw it pre-paint, and it was amazing, then I saw the earlier promo pic we all saw, didn't like it. But I did mention on ssc's fb page that I needed to see it with better lighting. :D

Gotta have it. I still do not like her outfit or pose. It's too far from the Willow I know. But I think I would kick myself if I didn't. I had to go back and get the PF's and it was frustrating. No more of that!

hehehe

:rock :rock :rock

I understand.

Hey, Chapter, I just read your comment on the preview page.
"You had me at "Willow""?

Really? :lol

Back