WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
I have de-railed the Mattel WWE figures thread for a while and figured it was time that these awesome collectibles were given their own thread. If you collect these guys, let us know and maybe even post some pics!

PICT0163-1.jpg

Last edited:
I dont collect them, but the classic WWF championship belt if still the best. That blinged out new thing looks like ____.

WCW always had a nice championship belt too.

First order of business is that all title belts are currently 15% off for this week and include a free belt hanger. Combine this promotion with the Coupon Code: TOASTY and you can pick up pretty much any belt for 40% off with cheap flat rate shipping.

I also have a $10 coupon, which would mean I could pick up the the current world championship belt for $230 (Regular $370 not including shipping). I have less then a week to decide before the deal is over :(

I dont collect them, but the classic WWF championship belt if still the best. That blinged out new thing looks like ____.

WCW always had a nice championship belt too.

The new spinner grows on you, and it has nice thick plates. The WCW big gold belt is a classic styled belt and is still pretty much in use for the Smackdown World Heavyweight Championship. It is a really nice design.

I'd like to have a 1:1 Winged Eagle myself.

That was first and only belt thus far. I was so impressed with the quality, I ended up ordering the Classic Intercontinental belt as well. The Winged Eagle IS the icon for late 80's and early 90's wrestling.

How much did you pay & where did you order?

WWE shop.com is having a great promo on title belts (15% off) and they also have an additional promo code discount as well. Use the code "TOASTY" for an additional 25% off. So 40% off total, plus you get a free wall hanger to display your belt. The Winged Eagle would be dirt cheap. Around $190 shipped I think.

The belt hanger allows you to hang your belt like this:

Last edited:
always liked the old intercontinental belt. if i was to get one it would be that. not a fan of the spinning belt (damn cena...), much prefer the heavyweight championship.

my friend bought me the kids $10 plastic one for my birthday right before wrestlemania this year. i thought it would be funny to take it with me on the trip. people with real belts in phoenix looked at me like i was the biggest retard on the planet (which i was). on that day with tears in my eyes, i vowed that one day i would own a real replica belt.... and wear it proudly to work every day. i even have a tailor standing by to enlarge the belt loops on all my trousers.

true story.

Bummer, the wingled eagle is out of stock.

:slap

Wow. People have been jumping on the promotion like crazy. I wonder if they would do a raincheck for you? I mean, these are not limited editions, so they will get them restocked eventually. If you really want one, it might be worth it to give their customer service a call.

Back