If you could only have one Alien collectible in your collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
If you guys only had room for one Alien collectible in your collection, to represent the whole Alien franchise (Alien-Alien 3 :lol), what would it be? Only one item, meaning, not 2 or 3 or anything above that. I know at some point i will want just one collectible from those movies to represent.

an original alien prop costume? maybe the space jockey set? can't think of collectibles that would be better than that.

If it were one from my current collection, I would say:

1/2 scale Giger signed Alien bust by Hollywood Collectors Gallery

If it were one which I do now own, but would like to:

1/3 scale Giger signed idealized Alien statue by Cinemaquette

Last edited:
If it's stuff that is already out, I'd want the Sideshow Alien 3 Maquette. However, I think the Queen Hive diorama might beat that one for me when it's released.

I love my hot toys big chap.I didnt know that he could bend good and saw production pictures and sure enough hes very bendable ,very cool.

I have and really enjoy the alien 3 dog maquette. The only other piece I've seen that's as interesting is the CM.

Big Chap is certaInly more iconic.

if i could have only one alien collectible,it would be of the aliens queen alien, maybe sideshow's upcoming queen dio statue.

If I could have only one alien collectible in my collection...

I'd go insane :)

For something that I own:
1:2 Giger signed Alien bust

Something that I don't own (yet):
Stan Winston 1:4 Alien queen movie maquette kit
or
Sideshow Alien Queen egg sack diorama (1:8?)

imaginary:
an accurate and high quality Giger 1:1 bust, similarly done like Sideshow's Alien warrior 1:1 bust
or
1:1 (or close to 1:1) full Alien Queen head for wall hanging, can be in kit form

Last edited:
I would say at this point the 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust. But I only have the 1/4 Alien Warrior Maquette. Still really looking forward to the new Queen dio.

Oh wait, this conjecture all hinges on and depends upon how the impending Giger Alien maquette from Sideshow turns out.

Fingers crossed! :panic:

yea, i was thinking the Alien warrior bust would be if i could afford it, but even that is still way above what i would be willing to pay ever for an Alien collectible. 2K would prolly be my limit, so that puts any hope of a warrior bust out of my limit and a screen used prop? even further out of my price limit; i dont have over 100k sitting around, so i would think practical. The new Queen piece could be interesting, i just hope its not from AVP.

Oh wait, this conjecture all hinges on and depends upon how the impending Giger Alien maquette from Sideshow turns out.

Fingers crossed! :panic:

Yeah, I'd wait & see how it turns out - if you want one item, the Giger Alien is the one. I'm really hoping this will be something special.

Back