Why Can't I Find.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
A Code 3 X-Wing??? I've been looking for about a week now and the regular edition is nowhere to be found. One hasn't even shown up on eBay. If anyone is looking to sell one or happens across one on some obscure website, please let a brother know.

I remember Mike (Razor's Edge) was just giving away the Signature Series about 6 months ago, that is when I got mine - I think he had close to 60 of them. Good luck in your search, I am not sure why they dried up so quickly. :confused:

Funny, I'm looking for a regular one too. I just bought the DV Tie regular because I couldn't find the x-wing.

I mean there are a million of the Falcon out there for under $200 and they are the same edition size. I've seen a LE X-Wing or two but I really don't want to spend the extra $200. I just bought a Falcon for a little over $150, and I only want to get the X-Wing and I'll probably be done with them.

I'll admit that I do like them all but I certainly don't want to get all of them. I just wanted to get two and they seem to be the obvious two. I'm just getting so frustrated about not being able to find this. I haven't even seen one on eBay for the last two weeks.

Can't remember a time I've even seen one on the bay....................didn't think they were that hard to find.................

Darth Loki said:
I mean there are a million of the Falcon out there for under $200 and they are the same edition size.

the reason might be: that X-wing is more cool than the others (imo)

as an example, I am not interested in code3 vehicles, but if someone asks me which one I would prefer, I, for sure, would choose the x-wing.

It's truly surprising that there are none on eBay. Not even from eBay seller stores with high "buy it now" prices! I have looked around and haven't turned one up anywhere. I'm sure that if you are patient one will eventually turn up on eBay. It's really a great item and I wish you luck in your search! If I come across one I'll let you know.

I'll keep my eyes open for you as well... I'm sure it's just a lull, that you will see some more bouncing around somewhere sooner or later.

It's usually when you are not looking... That's what keeps happening to me with Patient Zero... as soon as I look away, he pops up somewhere for Hella cheap and someone else snags it. And I'm left weeping in the dark... :monkey2

So keep up the search, it will be found sooner or later... :D

Thanks guys. My Falcon will be here this week to tide me over for awhile but I really want the X-Wing to go along with it. I'm trying to be patient and not cave in and get the signature edition I've seen for $425, but that wait is becoming increasingly difficult. I may just wait until after the Maul Bust and GG are paid for and see where I'm at financially. Of course if I have another night of poker like I did Saturday, I'll have no problem springing for it.

Good luck with poker!

For what it's worth, I got the Signature X-Wing back when I had a choice between it and the regular, and I don't regret it. It will be great to have an X-Wing with Mark Hamill's autograph sitting next to a TIE Fighter with James Earl Jones' autograph. That Signature TIE is supposed to ship in April--wonder if it's still on schedule? It's gonna be a rough May as it is...

I'm only planning on getting the Falcon and X-wing. I can't really afford to get the SE's but if I were only going to get one, it'd be the X-Wing. As much as I really like these, the costs are just really adding up right now.

Uh oh! I just got the Falcon and wow. That thing is awesome. I'm so glad I don't have room to get every single one of them because I'm very tempted right now.

But first and formost is finding a damn X-Wing!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Loki said:
I'm only planning on getting the Falcon and X-wing. I can't really afford to get the SE's but if I were only going to get one, it'd be the X-Wing. As much as I really like these, the costs are just really adding up right now.
Once you have more funds, you should think about getting Slave 1. It goes so well with the other two. I really don't know which one is my favorite.

Back