Next LOTR 12" figure is IN MAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killbeggar

Super Freak
Reaction score
4/20 LotR Podcast

The Mouth of Sideshow says a couple of weeks till a new 12"/PF announcement. At least it's something.
The 12"announcement is in May.

Re: Next LOTR 12" figure is IN MAY

I too think it's Boromir which is awesome.

The King Of Men comment just made me think Boromir at first but I'm gonna keep GTG alive for now.

Maybe its Gandalf the White...returning to the Kingdom of Men...?

I know it doesn't fit in with the early pre-"Fellowship" style they've gone with so far, but...

Could be I just feel GTG or Boromir is a better guess.

I hope its Boromir....but right now I will take any 12" LOtR figure..Its seems so lond ago that I pre-ordered Legolas...

I think Boromir as well which I would be all over. Should be lots of cool accessories. But who am I kidding, I'd be all over a pile of melted plastic if the called it Newborn Uruk-hai goo. :rolleyes: :D

Fritz said:
I think Boromir as well which I would be all over. Should be lots of cool accessories. But who am I kidding, I'd be all over a pile of melted plastic if the called it Newborn Uruk-hai goo. :rolleyes: :D

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Thats about how I feel right now!:lol

Fritz said:

Too true:D

Back