All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is no thread about Marvel Legends so I wanted to start one. Not sure if there is love for them here on the boards but I love them especially the toybiz days. I would say I own 99.8 of the toybiz line minus a few variants. I also have the hasbro ML but not all the target and walmart exclusives, that's what I really hate about collecting ML. But I'm really excited about the new release of the TRU 2 pack exclusive mainly of Deadpool and Winter Soldier. They were at my local TRU but sold out quick but the worker could not find it on the floors but it states in their computer that they had 10+ on hand when I called this Wednesday. How I know, because I went to TRU and a customer overheard me asking a worker if they had the new 2 packs and he told me it was in Wednesday and he saw them but people was grabbing them.

Anyways, I know I'll eventually find them but didn't want to take the chance and just purchased the Deadpool/Warpath and Deadpool/Warpath variant from ebay for $80 shipped, not bad because my local TRU sells them for $35 and toysrus.com has them for $30 but it's sold out. But I was able to order the Winter Soldier and Hulk 2 packs. I try to stay away from smaller figures but can't stay away from the Marvel Legends.

Sorry for blabbing on, but any love out there for ML

Last edited:
Re: All things Marvel Legends

i've got a bunch of them. I stopped when Hot toys started doing Marvel movie figures though.
Trying Hard to get away from anything that's not 1/6th.

nah, all mine are loose. I don't do MOC.
probably going to give them to my kids when i have them. much like my joes.

I have a few Marvel Legends. Used to pride myself on them, tried to get them all - then I bought Hot Toys Wolverine and decided not to waste any more cash on ML's.

I'm ok with the ones I have, most of the main characters so I'm not fussed. I'd say i've got around 50-60 so not that many. Over here in the UK they never really sold them in places.

Had a complete marvel legends collection back then. Then I started collecting 1/6 HT that led me to decide to sell some ML figures that I can do away. Have to cut and make budget for HT figures. :)

I tried to get away from ML after I discovered HT but I keep coming back to them.

Yeah, me too. I just bought all the recent 2 packs minus the variants.

How much did you get them for? Which ones are the short packed? I remember when the Captain America Face-Off 2 pack came out, people thought the short packed was the unmasked one, but in the end the masked one was the more rare one.

Around $41 each.

Wanna share some creative photos I've done with my ML's. There are more but I'm not sure if I want to post them here or not. :)

3767431005_a289aca15b.jpg
4225521143_827996a373.jpg
3983211373_bd2236efc6.jpg

3651153840_f04da58e98.jpg
4227181309_b267d0e397.jpg
3958437888_2219e1b0e0.jpg
4127582970_1e5b3a4b42.jpg
4315951595_dc8e609b28.jpg
5166752212_7f19390e5b.jpg

Last edited:

What head is on that Sentry?

probably going to give them to my kids when i have them. much like my joes.
:goodpost: I did the same thing with all of my old Star Wars, GI Joe, and ToyBiz Marvel figures three or four years ago...watching the excitement on their face was worth the few bucks that I missed selling them on eBay. I was a bit surprised at how fast the ToyBiz figures fell apart.

I picked up the variant Deadpool/Warpath and Black Widow/Winter Soldier sets against my better judgment today.

I have every single one MARVEL LEGENDS plus last week a buy the 2 pack Deadpool with Thunderbird (Warpath), I try to stop collect this 6" figures after I get addicted to HOT TOYS and I have all the DC CLASSICS UNIVERSE all in MINT CONDITION original package.;)

Around $41 each.

Wanna share some creative photos I've done with my ML's. There are more but I'm not sure if I want to post them here or not. :)

3767431005_a289aca15b.jpg
4225521143_827996a373.jpg
3983211373_bd2236efc6.jpg

3651153840_f04da58e98.jpg
4227181309_b267d0e397.jpg
3958437888_2219e1b0e0.jpg
4127582970_1e5b3a4b42.jpg
4315951595_dc8e609b28.jpg
5166752212_7f19390e5b.jpg

Wow $41 each set? Was it purchased retail or ebay or something?

Awesome pics, were these posted on marvellegendsinfo.com? Looks familiar.

I was a bit surprised at how fast the ToyBiz figures fell apart.

. . . really? :wink1:

I have every single one MARVEL LEGENDS plus last week a buy the 2 pack Deadpool with Thunderbird (Warpath), I try to stop collect this 6" figures after I get addicted to HOT TOYS and I have all the DC CLASSICS UNIVERSE all in MINT CONDITION original package.;)

IMPRESSIVE. :rotfl Seriously though nice one especially re the DC stuff. :clap

I tried to do the DCUC but they are worst to collect than ML because of the exclusives. I only got series 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,11 then I gave up. ML>DCUC

I would say DCU and ML are about the same in coolness factor but DCU loses out because of Mattel's ass-backwards distribution.

My buddy is about to sell his near-complete collection of Toy Biz MLs in his comic book store. We cleared out a spot and just have to finish pricing them. It's gonna be hard to resist picking up a few for myself. :lol

I've been searching like mad for the non variant Deadpool/Warpath 2-pack this month. I've seen all the others except that one :(

Back