Jason X has left the building !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x-Mcfreak

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just got my notice from SS and Fedex,he has shipped and will be arriving tues the 25th.:chew

Am I the only person who recieved a shipping notification?:monkey5 I hope SS provides updated production pics with corrected mask.

Didnt receive that email yet....maybe your one of the first so you will receive one of the first production samples with the wrong mask....just kidding...:lol

Current Status:

Shipped - 7313 Modern Horror Classic Collectibles Jason X 12" Figure
- 1 x $ 45.00
- Shipped via FDX G Ground on 2006-04-19 00:00:00: 148422171770350

If this information is incorrect, we ask that you contact us immediately through our information below.

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Customer Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
U.S. Ph: (800) 474-3746
Int'l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int'l Fx: (805) 214-2190
Contact Customer Service:
[email protected]

* Newsletter members get the first opportunity to pre-order products, receive discounts, read about licensing news and more! Sign up today!
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=newsletter
First time I was ever first:D

Actually, I hope I DO get the wrong mask in my package. I love packaging variations & prototypes & stuff like that. :monkey5

Of course, that would mean having to buy another one to open...

- J

Yeah, I've been charged... but no notice yet. Isn't anything new for me... The same thing happened with JGTH, funny that it didn't with Luke. I guess my Jason's come as surprises! :lol

Either way I am excited and have already cleared shelf space!

Just got a shipment notice from FedEx. Looks like Jason will be breaking down my door tomorrow afternoon! It's nice, living a few towns away from Sideshow...

- J!

I was just about to post a "no shipping notice for me :monkey2 " message, but then an e-mail arrived in my inbox! Jason will be here the 26th! :elefant

edit: I just notice the regular edition sold out with an edition size of "TBD" The exclusive took a long time to sell through... I'm curious as to what the edition size will be...

Last edited:
YES!!! Just got my pre-shipment email..he will be here the 25th...its about damn time too!

I'll have my Jason X Ex tomorrow morning. If I have time I'll post a pic of him boxed for y'all and try to get that mask thing settled!

Back