Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprised I couldn't find a thread for this one but I suppose it is losing out to all of the GT5 hype. I loved the old Burnout series by Criterion and this one is more of the same but with licensed cars. It is a great arcade style racing game for those of us that enjoy those types racing games.

I picked it up for the PS3. Anyone else getting it?

Wtf? GT5 still isn't out?

I don't understand how this is financially viable for them.

LOVE this game!!! Reminds me of the good ol' days of NFS with a little mixture of Burnout for good measure :yess:

So glad I got this and AC:Brotherhood. 2 of the best games I've bought all year. I can't wait to start MP on this one, it looks like alot of fun

the games a blast, got this one and ac:brotherhood yesterday and been dividing my time between the 2 games.

What an awesome game. Its about time there was a good fun arcade racer. Only palyed about 3 races on my lunch break. Playing as the cops is so damn fun and the its pretty exciting. Can't wait to have a solid sesh on this.

Love this game! I'm already a Felon at level 6. This game has TONS of replay value.... and Target will have it for $35 on friday and sat. next week :) .. def. a steal at that price

I got this for the 360. Best Need for Speed since the first Most Wanted.

The Autolog feature is absolutely genius. This will add TONS of replay value.

Game Addiction if anyone wants to add me for 360.

So many good games out this coming Christmas era I've noticed. I'm going to be busy splitting my time between about 7 different titles LOL. Including this, which looks great.
FINALLY grass roots supercar NFS

This is my GOTY for sure. It's absolutely astonishing fun this game is. I keep telling my fiancée ' one more race' but I can't put the controller down. The sense of speed is awesome and the car models, environment and lighting is the best I've seen in any racer to date. I've no interest in GT 5. I love arcade racers and this has to be my favourite. My xbox live name is bazzo22 is anyone wants to add me.

This is my GOTY for sure. It's absolutely astonishing fun this game is. I keep telling my fiancée ' one more race' but I can't put the controller down. The sense of speed is awesome and the car models, environment and lighting is the best I've seen in any racer to date. I've no interest in GT 5. I love arcade racers and this has to be my favourite. My xbox live name is bazzo22 is anyone wants to add me.

Just picked this up, need to add some friends to take advantage of the autolog feature...

"I FuriousOne I" on xbox live

Just sent you guys a friend request. (Game Addiction)

Does anyone else hate the cop missions where you have to get to the finish line in a certain amount of time and then get 2 second penalties for hitting the walls?

These are the most annoying part of the game. Having to drive carefully in an arcade racer is stupid.

Does anyone else hate the cop missions where you have to get to the finish line in a certain amount of time and then get 2 second penalties for hitting the walls?

These are the most annoying part of the game. Having to drive carefully in an arcade racer is stupid.

Those are my least favourite events but i only have 1 more left before i've got gold on all the cop events.

I'm going to have to grind some cop levels though because i'm only rank 14 out of 20 and i've finished all the events. :lol

Those are my least favourite events but i only have 1 more left before i've got gold on all the cop events.

I'm going to have to grind some cop levels though because i'm only rank 14 out of 20 and i've finished all the events. :lol

You should play online Interceptor mode. It's a fun way of grinding out the experience points and it gets you two achievements if you haven't do so already.

Back