Ardeth Bey cometh!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pure genius!
Ardeth Bey # 12 has come home.
Sideshow, this series MUST continue!
Has to be considered one of the best pieces in the collection.

Cursey does your eyes for Ardeth glossy? Mine doesn't have the gloss look do them. BUT this bust rocks! Looks pure evil.

To answer a few recent Q's:
- Shipping to Midwest was a little over 18.00.
- I would be happy to post some pics if someone could give me a crash course. Got the camera but have never submitted photos to a post before, sorry.
- The eyes on mine do appear to have a gloss to them, however not super glossy. When I tilt the head in the light it does appear that you can see a gloss coat. Viking, what # did you get?
Hope this helps

I think I got 32(?). He is really cool looking and I agree I hope they keep this line going, very classy looking, just checked there is light coat on the eyes. Can't really tell until you tilt it into the light or whatever.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering my questions. I can't wait to meet Ardeth in person, just have to wait now
till the 5th of May for the last payment to process. I could pay the last one now but im sure that would throw a monkey wrench in Sideshows Flexpay system. Im almost temped to call Mon. and see if I could arrange it. Im stoked on this piece.:monkey5

Cursey, you download your pics from the camera onto your computer. Press reply to make a post. Type in what you want to say, then scroll down the screen to the 'Additional Option' section. There is a box that says 'Manage Attachments'. Click on that and it will open a window where you can browse your computer for the necessary files. You can download five maximum to attach to your post. If the pictures are too big, it will reject them and you will have to edit the picture and resize it. Then try again.

Those are some good pics! One thing I noticed on my own is how when the light changes on him it brings out something different,a really cool effect.

Universalrocks said:
Thanks for answering my questions. I can't wait to meet Ardeth in person, just have to wait now
till the 5th of May for the last payment to process. I could pay the last one now but im sure that would throw a monkey wrench in Sideshows Flexpay system. Im almost temped to call Mon. and see if I could arrange it. Im stoked on this piece.:monkey5

If it were me, I would call them Monday and see what they say. He is really cool

That looks really great!! By the way, I know a collector (who is a friend) who is trying to get rid of his for cost because he fell short on cash. Send me a PM if interested.

Dave

Yeah! They said they would charge my account for the last flexpay at my request and ship him.
They will not do it till Wed. then will take 72hours to process. This way I will get him about a week early.:D

I get my ardeth bey bust tomorrow! Not to complain but after comparing the picture posted here with the prototype on Sideshows site, Is it me or is there a big difference in the pictures here and the prototype? Maybe its just me but the mouth seems wider and not so closed, and the face thinner. I know sometimes home pictures aren't the best (not to put down cursey44's photograph). I hope im not being to picky. :confused:

Cursey, if you don't mind me asking, where in the Midwest are you located specifically?

Universalrocks said:
I get my ardeth bey bust tomorrow! Not to complain but after comparing the picture posted here with the prototype on Sideshows site, Is it me or is there a big difference in the pictures here and the prototype? Maybe its just me but the mouth seems wider and not so closed, and the face thinner. I know sometimes home pictures aren't the best (not to put down cursey44's photograph). I hope im not being to picky. :confused:

I thought the face looked thinner also... I will decide once I have mine in person and can make a better judgement. I so hope it looks like the prototype in person... I don't won't to be disappointed by this one! :google

Back