Gentle Giant Boba fett with Han solo in carbonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasymaker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well guys, the statue is finally here, unfortunately has many details, the armor of the troopers is very tight, and Boba missing a hose in his right arm, check and I think this piece is missing in all Bobas , it is a pity they have forgotten this detail, in general terms the idea is great , enjoy the pics !!!!!

013-7.jpg

014-6.jpg

001-16.jpg

005-15.jpg

006-15.jpg

009-12.jpg

003-16.jpg

002-16.jpg

012-7.jpg

004-16.jpg

Last edited:
Well guys, the statue is finally here, unfortunately has many details, the armor of the troopers is very tight, and Boba missing a hose in his right arm, check and I think this piece is missing in all Bobas , it is a pity they have forgotten this detail, in general terms the idea is great , enjoy the pics !!!!!

I'm confused, unfortunately it has many details? So you don't like it?

I'd be inclined to fogive them given the fact it looks so good.

Still, they could of made doubly sure to tick all the boxes.

Congrats on getting it my friend. It looks quite cool. Personally I passed on it because the Stormtroopers look droopy and sad exactly like the last GG Stormie statue. Maybe one day I'll get it though if a good deal. and hopefully the carbonite will hold its position like the Scout on speederbike and not like Maul on his Sith Speeder.

Great pics! I passed on it for the same reason. GG biffed it with the sad looking Stormtrooper helmets.

Congrats on getting it my friend. It looks quite cool. Personally I passed on it because the Stormtroopers look droopy and sad exactly like the last GG Stormie statue. Maybe one day I'll get it though if a good deal. and hopefully the carbonite will hold its position like the Scout on speederbike and not like Maul on his Sith Speeder.

Thanx JK , you're right about stormies, but that's ok, there will always be some detail to discuss, so far no one has realized the perfect statue....

It's a nice piece. The missing details wouldn't bother me.

I look forward to one day recreate this scene with Sideshow 12" figures! :D

so far no one has realized the perfect statue....

Indeed. The closest to perfection in any scale, excepting 1:1, still remains the Gentle Giant Stormtrooper bust and even that one has the dual microphones a bit too long. But that is an awesome sculpt, GG should have scanned it again for this dio and for the 1:6 Stormtrooper statue.

I really like this, although I'm waiting for the animated version...

I think that's it's a great idea for a display, but the execution could have been better. In the screen grab on the box, it shows the two Bespin security guards, and then omits them from the display itself.

I understand that that would have made five figures in the display, meaning the cost would increase, but it's odd for a company to show a reference pic on the box that their product does not mimic.

That being said, I think that overall it's beautiful and would love to have one gracing a bookshelf. Thanks for sharing the pics!

I think that's it's a great idea for a display, but the execution could have been better. In the screen grab on the box, it shows the two Bespin security guards, and then omits them from the display itself.

I understand that that would have made five figures in the display, meaning the cost would increase, but it's odd for a company to show a reference pic on the box that their product does not mimic.

That being said, I think that overall it's beautiful and would love to have one gracing a bookshelf. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Because the actual product pics, on the front of the box doesn't show what you're getting. :duh:duh:duh

I don't think that was his point. of course you know what you're getting, but why did they decide to produce something that was completely inaccurate in the first place?

I don't think that was his point. of course you know what you're getting, but why did they decide to produce something that was completely inaccurate in the first place?

Stormtroopers are always cooler than Bespin Guards. ;) Still they are inaccurate. And we all know that unfortunately seems that GG is going down slowly and its their own fault :(

It's a nice piece though I agree on the DroopyTroopers being a deal killer, I really like how they supported the carbonite block on Fett's thigh - it pulls off the illusion IMO.

It's a nice piece. The missing details wouldn't bother me.

I look forward to one day recreate this scene with Sideshow 12" figures! :D

Same thinking here. Boba is on his way, all we need is Sideshow to make us a transparent stand to support Carbonite Han horizontally.:D

Nice haul, fantasymaker.

Can we have pics with other GG star wars pieces for size comparison?

Back