Action Figure One's Customs H281 **UPDATE 1/12- Pg.10**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! With the Old 78 shipping soon One is ready to take orders on 10 Limited Pieces of the H281.

It will include:
-Movie accurate head sculpt. One is well aware of the subtle differences in the shape and paint of the mask. It will be painted slightly dirtier to match the film and sculpted a little wider to simulate ____ Warlock's head in the mask.
-Second additional head sculpt that will come with Blood Tears. It will be made to be easily swapped out.
-Film accurate Elrod knife
-Film accurate Scalpel
-One's Rubber neck line as seen on the Old 78
-Real hair styled like the film.

Here are pictures of the prototype. Keep in mind the final product may vary. One is still tweaking the eyes a bit. This is the first painted cast and not 1 of the 10
dfca5fa9.jpg

02a68d72.jpg

1a70aded.jpg

Please reply or PM and I will start a list. It will be limited to only 10 pieces. The price is $365 shipped anywhere in the USA, with paypal fees added into the price. A 50% Deposit, $182.50, is required to secure your spot. The remainder is to be paid when the work is completed.

Thanks everyone!! PM me for details and paypal info.

1. PapitoMX PAID IN FULL
2. CampCyrstalLake13
3. JoeBizz34 PAID IN FULL
4. 78Myers PAID IN FULL
5. TurdFerguson PAID IN FULL
6. dbostejano PAID IN FULL
7. TurtlePower73 DEPOSIT SENT
8. Fallon6190

Last edited:
Re: One's Customs H281 Interest Thread

Reserved (not sure why?)

Last edited:

Please read my PM I just sent please.

ll be uploadng new pics today the sculpt is much closer now and will be perfected soon

Cool, really can't wait to see the update.

I've just got too much going on right now to be able to get this. Let it be known, these figures are pure awesome! Congrats to the lucky 10 and once again good work, One. :clap

This will be awesome, I just notice that we're getting 2 head scultps here.:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2

I would like one. Please let me know if I am on the list. Thanks

Side question, will you be doing the old 78 head sculpt/ knife set too?

I cannot PM yet because I am new to the board and need 5 posts. This might be my fifth so I will try again after this.

Almost there guys the sculpted hair was only added for example complete sculpt will have real hair
018-6-1.jpg

019-7-1.jpg

020-7-1.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh*t. Gonna need to pick up a second job now.:monkey1

:exactly: tell me about it!
i was wanting to get the original freddy headsculpt too but thats not looking likely now :(
hopefully i can sort something out though.

Back