Magdalena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
This Sounds Very Cool
magdalena.jpg

Magdalena's Legacy with Upcoming Statue

Magdalena Artifacts StatueThe CS Moore Studio Ltd. is pleased to announce its next Top Cow Productions, Inc. release: The Magdalena Artifacts Statue, sculpted by award-winning sculptor Clayburn Moore. The 1/6 scale statue of Top Cow's revered warrior-protector will be part of Moore's Signature Collection series of beautiful female statues.

In the Top Cow Universe, the Magdalena bloodline reaches back to Christ Himself. In each generation, there is born a daughter who acts as the Church's avenger against supernatural evil. The Magdalena Artifacts Statue will present the latest incarnation of The Magdalena, Patience, as featured in Top Cow's series drawn by Nelson Blake II.

"Collectors have been asking for a new Magdalena statue for some time," said Moore. "I'm looking forward to taking on this beautiful, powerful character and presenting her in all her relentless strength."

"The classic Magdalena statue released by Moore Creations is one of my personal favorite pieces in my office," said Top Cow publisher Filip Sablik. "I can't wait to see what Clayburn himself does with the current design of the character. Each piece he creates is more beautiful and evocative than the last!"

The Magdalena Artifacts Statue is scheduled to ship in Summer 2010. Pricing, edition size and preorder details will be announced on the CS Moore Studio website as they become available.

------------------------

The CS Moore Studio Ltd.

The CS Moore Studio Ltd. was founded in 2005 by renowned sculptor Clayburn Moore. With 20 years' experience in the collectibles business, Moore directs The CS Moore Studio, which creates licensed statues, busts and more based on noted comic book and fantasy properties, as well as original creations. Visit The CS Moore Studio, featuring statues by sculptor Clayburn Moore. for more information.

Top Cow Productions, Inc

Top Cow Productions, Inc. (Top Cow Productions, Inc.), a Los Angeles-based entertainment company, was founded in December of 1992 by artist Marc Silvestri, who also co-founded Image Comics earlier that same year. Top Cow currently publishes its line of comic books in 21 languages in over 55 different countries. The company has launched 20 franchises (18 original and two licensed) in the industry's Top 10, seven at #1, a feat accomplished by no other publisher in the last two decades. Its flagship franchise, WITCHBLADE, was TNT's #1 original film of 2000 and the subsequent TV series was released on DVD on July 29, 2008. WITCHBLADE is also the first American property to be fully adapted in Japan as an original anime and manga by Studio GONZO in 2006. Top Cow's other flagship property, THE DARKNESS, was developed into a major next-generation video game release by Starbreeze and 2K Games and achieved platinum sales status. WANTED, an Eisner-nominated miniseries published by Top Cow from 2003-2005, is now a major motion picture from Universal Pictures starring Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman. Virtually all of Top Cow's other properties are in development as feature films, live-action television, animation or video games. Top Cow has also successfully licensed and merchandised its franchises into toys, statues, clothing, lithographs, puppets, posters, magnets, shot glasses, lighters, lunch pails, wall scrolls, mouse pads, die-cast cars, calendars, Christmas ornaments, Halloween masks, trading cards, standees, video games and roleplaying games.

It should read Summer 2011

thats obscure, is she even popular? i have her 1st comic ever.

That was just a repaint of the original piece (with new base, etc).

This is a new sculpt. Appears to be an action pose.

I was never able to get the originals. But I am not sure this version would be one I am interested in, unless he wavers from the art and does it his way.

Back