Licensed Stanley Kubrick Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FNK10621&mode=retail&picture=out

So I thought the Kubrick estate wouldn't allow for collectibles based off his films, but here's a plushy that appears to be a legitimate, licensed Alex from Clockwork Orange. Could this open the door to more Kubrick-related collectibles? I'm sure that others know more about this issue than I do, so please clarify if this release is not a surprise. But the prospect of licensed Dr. Strangelove, Shining, and Clockwork Orange collectibles makes me all tingly in certain places.

And here is a Wacky Wobbler :lol

Well well well my brothers! This piece appears to be quite gloopy wouldnt you say? I feel no inquire to kupet this hound and horny chelloveck.

Now I must apypolly loggy as I leave, I believe i'm heading off for a bit of the ol in-out-in-out....

I want that Bobble at the end of my bed nodding it's approval as I double team girls to Beethoven.

Yeah, I by chance saw that bobble head on eBay and was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it does mean possible 1/6 figures. I think it's very understandable why someone wouldn't want to merchandise certain films with figures and whatnot, but if they're doing this now, making bobble heads (what has to be about the lowest, most cheapening/novelty product, just a step above a PEZ dispenser), I don't see how they'd have the slightest compunction about putting out 1/6 figures.

I know a figure of Shelley Duvall in 'The Shining' has long been demanded, and all those customs people have made show there's a strong demand for her, but for me Alex is my #1 wish and then anything from 2001. Those are really the only two that immediately appeal to me as figures.

Back