Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Desert Cobra Sniper

Sniper.jpg

Goes up for PO next week.

Last edited:
Looks the same.

Will wait for Hastings on this one.

And the full name is Cobra Desert Ops Sniper.

To be followed by Cobra Jungle Ops Sniper and Cobra Arctic Ops Sniper, probably.

Pfft... I passed on the first Cobra Sniper. This is one is an easier pass. At least SS could have done a different sculpt.

Passed on it, too. Only picked him up when Hastings had him for $50.

Will do the same with the Cobra Desert Ops Sniper.

I'd be cool with that as well.

There something wrong with that? Is it a bad thing some of us like/want figures like this? Can't really see how it could be.

So you are satified with the exact same figure with a different color and goggles? They didn't even bother to change the color of the balaclava or facemask.

i'm fine with these mainly because they give me time to catch up to the figures I really want. :lol

I would pick 1 or 2 up though if they were really cheap at hastings.

So you are satified with the exact same figure with a different color and goggles? They didn't even bother to change the color of the balaclava or facemask.

I think they should change the colors on those to the desert color. Other than that I like what I see there and plan on buying it. The Cobra sniper is a cool looking figure I don't mind getting a desert version of this figure.

everyone has different taste. i wouldn't choose this over a specific Joe character or SW figure.

I think they should change the colors on those to the desert color. Other than that I like what I see there and plan on buying it. The Cobra sniper is a cool looking figure I don't mind getting a desert version of this figure.

Like I said, SS count on fans like you guys. I'm not saying its a bad thing, or not to like it, but SS knows that there a fans out there that will buy whatever they make, no questions asked.

Back