Hot Toys- Blade: Trinity- Abigail Whistler, review and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Blade was the surprise hit of earlier this year, could his protégé live up to his standards…. ?

Almost!

Review-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_102710b.htm

All the usual fun and games are available over on Captain Toy-
https://www.mwctoys.com/

detail13-3.jpg

detail18-1.jpg

pose1-19.jpg

detail28-1.jpg

detail1-16.jpg

pose8-9.jpg

facestudy1-5.jpg

detail36-1.jpg

wristbladedetail.jpg

detail7-9.jpg

Nice review. I give her 4*

She is a awesome figure and goes great with the equally awesome Blade.

Ah, the articulation. Appears inherent in female characters with form fitting outfits and exposed parts.

Often think about articulation in terms of its fitness or appropriateness to the character - in this case high kicks and bow drawing. At which this figure isn't great.

But it depends what you want to get out of your HT, seems very subjective. Not to downplay all the other awesomeness about this figure though.

Cheers guys :)

Ah, the articulation. Appears inherent in female characters with form fitting outfits and exposed parts.

Often think about articulation in terms of its fitness or appropriateness to the character - in this case high kicks and bow drawing. At which this figure isn't great.

But it depends what you want to get out of your HT, seems very subjective. Not to downplay all the other awesomeness about this figure though.

Yeah, what one hand giveth, the other taketh away... but she is an amazing looking figure... love it!

Great review. I have the orginal blad they did. The one that was a cross between the comic and the movie version of the character. Love it.

Thank you for the review :)
I got my Abi not too long ago and it's going to be hard to beat with any follow up female figures. I really liked how they did the hair, very nice effect. On the down side , if I have to mess with one more tini tiny buckle I'm going to shoot myself. :) Wonderful figure, highly recommended.
Bairn

Thanks guys, glad it was enjoyed, and hopefully usefull.
And Bairne, just be greatfull you aren't into modern military figures, you'd be a basket-case!

Does anybody know if the Abigail body has the pop out arms? Some had mentioned that she has the same body as Sarah Connor.

Does anybody know if the Abigail body has the pop out arms? Some had mentioned that she has the same body as Sarah Connor.
Abigail is on the old TTF body.... while Sarah Connor is on another. Abigail used the same mould used for SC's arms but it has a smaller ball-socket size shoulders. You can pop the arms out (some are suborn/tight that you may have to loosen the screws behind her).... All TTF can arms can be swap with her (except SC/Chacha Asai/Jill/BlackWidow)

Abigail is on the old TTF body.... while Sarah Connor is on another. Abigail used the same mould used for SC's arms but it has a smaller ball-socket size shoulders. You can pop the arms out (some are suborn/tight that you may have to loosen the screws behind her).... All TTF can arms can be swap with her (except SC/Chacha Asai/Jill/BlackWidow)

Thanks Bandito, I'm trying to stick with the newer bodies to keep my customization consistent. I'm going to use the SC body any time I need muscle arms and the Jill body when I need better articulation.

How does this pop out arm thing work, is it just a matter of tugging them out?

did anybody have problems with the little stap buckles on the jacket falling off? When I was putting her jacket on both little buckle straps fell off the jacket.

did anybody have problems with the little stap buckles on the jacket falling off? When I was putting her jacket on both little buckle straps fell off the jacket.

Do you mean the black buttons on the strap? Both of them fell off of mine with the lightest touch. I just put them in a zip lock to so I wouldn't lose them.

Back