Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Hot Toys, we are presenting the exclusive items to thank our fans for their continued support.

We are now proud to present one of the three exclusive items - 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Beat It version) Collectible Figure.

Please refer to the product spec as follows and attached pictures for your reference.

The exclusive items will be available at the anniversary event in Tokyo in Christmas 2010.

Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exclusive – MIS10 - 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Beat It version) Collectible Figure

~ M ICON Series ~

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of Hot Toys, we are presenting the exclusive items to thank our fans for their continued support. The exclusive items will be available at the anniversary event in Tokyo in Christmas 2010.

Paying tribute to our King of Pop, Hot Toys is presenting the collectible figure of Michael Jackson portraying his image in his iconic song “Beat It” in 1982 as one of the three exclusive items. The highly detailed collectible figure highlights the authentic head sculpt, multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture and costume in the music video.

The 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Beat It version) collectible specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael Jackson in the Beat It music video

- Newly developed head sculpt with make-up

- Multi-layered stereoscopic curly hair sculpture

- Slim version of TrueType body with 38 points of articulation

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

n One (1) pair of fists

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

n One (1) pair of posing palms

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :

- One (1) orange-red jacket with zips and gold-color patches on shoulders as accessories

- One (1) blue-color patterned T-shirt

- One (1) pair of black pants

- One (1) orange-color belt

- One (1) metal chain on waist

- One (1) pair of black shoes and white socks

Accessory:

- Figure stand with Michael Jackson nameplate and Beat It title

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

- Accessory Sculpted by Kouhei Okui

Release date: Q4 2010

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

© 2010 Triumph International, Inc, under license to Bravado International Group, manufactured by Hot Toys Ltd.

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR1.jpg

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR2.jpg

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR3.jpg

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR4.jpg

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR5.jpg

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR6.jpg

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR7.jpg

Holy ____!!!Does that look awesome or what?

Tokyo Christmas exclusive only?That seriously sucks and i have to pay 300-500 for this on ebay.
They want to award us fans for the support,well this is a weird way of showing it:cuckoo:

Holy ____!!!Does that look awesome or what?

Tokyo Christmas exclusive only?That seriously sucks and i have to pay 300-500 for this on ebay.
They want to award us fans for the support,well this is a weird way of showing it:cuckoo:

Yep, we need pre-oreder like Gort Pred :lecture

The Logo is supposed to be Pink around the heart and angels though,not white.

Ah, thanks. Didn't read the specs since I don't want the figure.
Does look great though , so that's 4 MJ figures now ?.
They should look great together shelved.

Looks very good... would have liked a more expressive sculpt, but overall it looks like a great figure :rock

May have to see if I can get one so I can flip it and piss off MJ fans :lol

Am i the only one then who doesn't find the facesculpt all that amazing at all? Something about this really ain't 'Beat it ' MJ at all. And again...the eyes are too small.

Here however, he strangely looks much more accurate than all the other photos.

MichaelJacksonBeatItversionCollectibleFigure_PR11.jpg

Last edited:
:lol it must be a sign... i have my entire music library playing on random, and JUST (and i mean EXACTLY) as i opened this thread, beat it came on. i think the universe might punish me if i don't get this.

So what are they trying to gain making it so exclusive? after all these years. Did somebody at Hot Toys take the hump after the DX02 fiasco?

Back