• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cinemaquette Predator/Darth Maul PF with custom cape / Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinky queen

Super Freak
Reaction score
24v0eqh.jpg

214e9ns.jpg

Including Custommade cape of high quality

Both boxes present €250,-

10mu1ie.jpg

idhzkp.jpg

Artbox only

€250,-

jkbz2x.jpg

€100,-

Artbox only

Prices are without shipping or paypalfees

cinemaquettepredatorfig.jpg

cinemaquettepredatorfie.jpg

p4290053.jpg

This BEAST of a replica may leave my collection because i'm going to focus on Marvel items, it's for sale on other forums too

Local pick up is preferred (The Netherlands) because of the size and weight. It really is in excellent condition, LIKE NEW

Low number: 021 of +/- 600

€ 2000,-

Paypal is preferred, price is without fees and shipping (wich will be enormous i think)

Want to trade? I'm looking for these items:

Dr. Doom PF Excl
Sabretooth PF
Grey Hulk PF
Hulkbuster Comiquette Excl
Gambit PF
Abomination PF Excl
Thor PF
Captain America PF

The galaxy's most dangerous hunter makes its debut with this newest edition in the Cinemaquette series! Constructed of polyurethane composite, the Predator Cinemaquette precisely replicates the famous look of the creature, and features film-accurate armor, weaponry and equipment, right down to the wrist blades on the gauntlet and the shoulder-mounted cannon.

Specifications:

* Approximately 32 inches (83 cm) in height
* Armor and weaponry reproduced in scale with precise detail
* Authentic jungle-environment display base
* Each Certificate bears the endorsement of Stan Winston Studios and signed by Special FX Master and Sculptor, Steve Wang

Shipping Weight: 98.00 pounds

Last edited:
Re: Cinemaquette Predator

You are nuts my friend!
I'll give you my IM comiquette for it. Then I'd have #20 & 21:)

I love Adoptedscot, i hate Netherlands, i hate cinemaquette i think i like Skiman

Ehm...

Something like that

Move along... nothing to see here...

:lol

Hi

The Predator is €2000,- without shipping or paypalfees ofcourse it's also possible to pay via banktransfer

Sending you a pm also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back