• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 Hot Toys "TDK" OC Batman boots, Custom Workz 1/6 Keaton Batman (1989 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: 1/6 Hot Toys "TDK" OC Batman boots, Custom Workz 1/6 Keaton Batman (1989 Version)

For sale is a pair of Hot Toys 1/6 Batman boots, from "The Dark Knight" Original Costume. They were kept in storage and not used as part of a display.

Sale017.jpg

Sale018.jpg

Use them to modify your Takara Batman (for more accurate and realistic feet), add them as part of a custom armory or Bat-suit wardrobe/closet, or use them for any other custom or 1/6 maintenance needs.

I am asking for $50 shipped to the US for this pair, which have quickly become quite rare and hard to come by. International buyers, please PM me for a shipping quote.

-------------------------------------------------

For sale is a custom 1/6 scale Michael Keaton Batman action figure. This is from the 1989 film.

CustomKeatonBatman004.jpg

This is a figure crafted by Custom Workz. As you can see, it is a version with a speargun in his right hand.

CustomKeatonBatman012.jpg

CustomKeatonBatman009.jpg

This is a great figure and in excellent condition, having been kept in a smoke-free, pet-free home. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm just not sure it fits in my collection (as I'm pretty much exclusive to the Nolan movies) - it was picked up as part of a package deal of multiple figures.

If you haven't seen one of these custom Keatons in hand, trust me - no picture can do it justice. I used to think I'd never own one, as the pictures never seemed too great - but he looks so much better in person than any pic has ever shown.

The belt is painted an accurate gold, the Bat logo has a nice sheen, the speargun is spot-on, and the Keaton lips are an excellent likeness. My favorite feature is the eyes - a nice blue, set deep in the cowl, just as it was in the movie. You can almost imagine Keaton is about to break out into a mean grin, right before punching you in the face (like he did with the Circus Strongman).

CustomKeatonBatman014.jpg

I'm asking for $190 shipped in the US for this figure. I will ship outside the US, but please understand that shipping will be more expensive - PM me for a specific quote.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom 1/6 Michael Keaton Batman (1989 Version)

Where's Cocoboloboy?

It looks like a Rojas, but the thigh material and the knee stitching have me stumped. Looks nice though.

That's definitely a Custom Workz Batman. Nice looking figure.

Yupp Custom Workz for sure - I almost pulled the trigger on this a year or so back from Custom Workz.

Nice figure and good luck selling.

Thanks for the confirmations. Always good to have expert opinions.

Re: FS: Custom 1/6 Michael Keaton Batman (1989 Version) by Custom Workz

Bumping the thread.

free bump for a great seller! :hi5:

good luck buddy!

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Re: FS: 1/6 Hot Toys "TDK" OC Batman boots, Custom Workz 1/6 Keaton Batman (1989 Vers

Added a pair of Hot Toys "The Dark Knight" Original Costume Batman boots.

Re: FS: 1/6 Hot Toys "TDK" OC Batman boots, Custom Workz 1/6 Keaton Batman (1989 Vers

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread. Reduced the price on Batman.

Last edited:

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Bump. Thinking of throwing Batman on Ebay, but I'd rather sell to a fellow board member, if possible.

Can a mod please close this thread? I'm going to start a new one with some new deals and items.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back