Morgul Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sectar02

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first post, just wanted to share with you my excitation about being on the forum, and about getting my Morgul Lord premium format in december :).

Sectar02.

congrats man, i haven't got this on order YET, but once in hand pics start to show up i'm sure i'll be getting it.

Thank's :).

You do right, because sometimes you've got surprises in a bad way, for exemple i just received the Cortana statue by Weta, and i've got trouble to pose it properly...

Yep, it looks incrdible, well i had to get the normal version, cause the exclusive is as usual sold out... but i don't really care about the flames on the sword.

Yep, it looks incrdible, well i had to get the normal version, cause the exclusive is as usual sold out... but i don't really care about the flames on the sword.

Yeah ithink the flames on the sword look cheesy if i order this iwould be happy with the regular

I've been going back and forth on this piece because I don't like the pose, especially when there's no head sculpt to be impressed by. The backstage pass video said he has several layers of clothing which I find intiruging and convinced me to keep it. I have the exclusive on order but I agree the sword doesn't look all that great in the pictures.

WELCOME!

I've been collecting 7 years and Sideshow LOTR is my favorite line ever.

Glad to have you here!

Thank you :), i've been collecting for a year now, and with my commander cody legendary scale bust, they are going to be my most beautiful pieces.
I will upload pics when i get it, for people who hesitate :).

I got the exclusive, and I guess we'll see in December about the flames ~ cheese or no cheese. I have been collecting SS for about 7 years or so, and like you Sectar02, I am new to the boards. This should be fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back