Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
I was at TRU today and stumbled upon a rack of 6" Mega Man figures from Jazware. They look exactly like the figures that were released years ago, same packaging and everything, so I'm not sure if they've been re-issued or if my TRU just found a box in the back.

They had lots of Mega Man, and Elecman. Only one Shadow Man, but no Proto Man or Guts Man.

Her's what they look like: https://www.jazwares.com/2010/products/6inch-Roto-Figures-mega-man/

I have a whole bunch of 'em from when I found 'em at a KB Toys Warehouse store on clearance years ago and I love 'em. They look fantastic, they're just limited with their articulation.

$9.99 was the price at my TRU.

Yeah I agree with Starkiller Mega Man looks a bit odd. The rest look good though.

They look good, but $10 each is a bit pricey for these, no? It'd be great if these were in the 3-4" range and sold in 4 packs at a lower price.

Bandai has this coming in their D-Arts figure line. No release date.

:eek :thud: Please let us know if you hear anything about a release date! Is that going to be a Japan only thing? Don't know yet?

Rockman Blues (Protoman) Plastic Kit from Kotobukiya
FIG-IPN-1499.jpg

This "kiddy" look is classic and awesome.

Too bad that's a finished and painted kit. :p

Is that going to be a Japan only thing?

Yeah. You're going to have to order it either from a Japan online store or possibly an import place like BigBadToyStore.

X is a straight up action figure. :D

Just read that they are making Samus, too!

wow thats awesome! Id love a Zero and a Vile Figure! I rememeber they had those model kids back in the day but these are amazing!

yeah...im a big mmx fan. its all i did in college basically. That figure looks NICE.

I always kinda wished they'd release like snap on armour plates for the different upgrades you get. I remember when I was a kid they had a line and you could use any villains projectile from the x-buster and that was the coolest thing ever. Upgrading armour is the next possible evolution in badass.

Back