Cool New Muscular Figure Body 13" Tom of Finland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thainer

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.com/Tom-of-Finland...itu=UCC&otn=5&ps=63&clkid=5075326836531587571
Just saw this cool figure. Never heard of it before. Says it has 15 points of articulation. Cool Leather suit and boots, too. The only things I am not crazy about are the nipples. They are Huuuuuugge. Might pick it up just to see.
Tom2-1.jpg

Tom1.jpg

Tom2.jpg

Apparently it is 5 years old. i either never heard of it before or forgot about it but it is kind of cool nontheless.

Last edited:
You know that's a gay doll right? says right there on the title, hence the nipples and the shape of the plastic case..

A quick google on Tom of Finland shows that he specialized in doing gay illustrations...

but ya, there might be a use for the muscular body for custom if you shave off those hard nips..

Last edited:
The nipples? It only hints at it on the eBay page there, saying ' the provocative details of the figure,' but this figure has a _____ too.

That figure's been out for a number of years as well, I believe. I think the original retail price was over $100 but it mustn't have sold well, going by the heavily discounted prices you see on eBay.

The nipples? It only hints at it on the eBay page there, saying ' the provocative details of the figure,' but this figure has a _____ too.

That figure's been out for a number of years as well, I believe. I think the original retail price was over $100 but it mustn't have sold well, going by the heavily discounted prices you see on eBay.

Is that why that one pant leg is shaped so oddly? The nipples must not be the only things that are huge.

At last, an authentic body for a Dr. Manhattan custom...

LOL!

just imagine the looks on the faces of Josh from Small Studios, Mikey or Figuremaster Les receiving a request to paint the wang blue.

Back