new NECA sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA_TOYS about 20 minutes ago
It is NOT Blood Bowl, something more realistic
i'm guessing it is not Blood Bowl.
but i hope they're not doing stupid sports figures now. that's all we need is another Mcfarlane wasting shelf space.

(crosses fingers)

mutantleaguefootballcov.jpg

even though it looks like a football player I was thinking maybe as someone noted could be a armored up Locust from Gears of war maybe...jesus I hpe its not dumb sports figures.

Seen this today in the Gears of War 3 thread. I was close, but I was hoping it was a locust. Looks like Cole Train in his Thrash ball outfit is an unlockable character in Gears 3 which now we know is a new figure from NECA.

picture.php

Mcfarlane burnt out a ton of money when they started brancing out and doing there original in house ideas, "Dragons, military, those egyptian stuff" and i think Halo and there sports figures are the only think keeping them a float now.

Last I heard they almost laid off more than half the companies art department, from sculptors, painters, designers. Now its the few people you have left doing a little bit of everything with the exception of a few guys on contract...or so I read.

Seen this today in the Gears of War 3 thread. I was close, but I was hoping it was a locust. Looks like Cole Train in his Thrash ball outfit is an unlockable character in Gears 3 which now we know is a new figure from NECA.

picture.php
awesome. i have no interest in owning that. so, it's like NECA just gave me like $15.

yeah...as cool as it is, i wont be getting him. I actually only buy the locusts. I have no interest in the humans.

That's actually...awesome.

Pretty cool that we'll have him as a playable character in Gears 3 and that NECA's really covering all of their bases... but it's not a buy. I'm actually trying to get out of the Gears line. Although, unsuccessfully.

Back