Popbot Lady Sham

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Am I the only one that cares and will be getting this exclusive? I love my Popbot Ex statue and this will make an excellent companion piece as it will be the only other exclusive I'll be getting besides Anakin/Vader.

Ashley Wood rules! Cool art with very stylistic design. I loved Automatic Kafka and Popbot is almost as out there as that was.

BOX_SHAM.jpg

Edit: pic courtesy of Azog's Collection

Last edited:
I'll be getting it!! I have both versions of the Popbot statue and wondered if they were ever going to add any more... :horror

I wouldn't exactly say that I don't care...

If there are Popbot fans out there who are excited about this, then I am happy for them and glad that they will be getting an item that they like. Was anybody really expecting another Popbot item? This must surprise and thrill the Popbot fans out there, and it shows that Sideshow doesn't just devote time to only the most popular and well-known licenses, but to more obscure fan favorites.

So I guess that appreciating other people's excitement is better than simply not caring, but to answer your other question: No, I won't be getting this for myself. But I think it's cool that they made it!

SolidLiquidFox said:
Am I the only that cares and will be getting this exclusive?

Yep, you are! I was gonna get it, but found out it was a Sham! :eek:

I'll be here all night, with shows at 7, 9, and 11. :monkey5 :lol

Seriously though, I had the Popbot Exclusive on order, but I cancelled it
as it just didn't mean a darned thing to me. I've never read the comic,
and visually they don't do it for me, so I'll be passing on this line.

BTW - the Lady Sham is on one of the Sideshow DVD's, but it just showed
the comic book picture of her, and said that a statue would be coming.

JS :D

After getting a flat tire tonight on my way home from work your brand of comedy actually doesn't seem that bad. :monkey1

:D

Azog: yeah I got the pic from this guy that knows a guy...yeah, that's it. :)

Wow,,, that's really surprising. Sideshow had a really tough time even selling 100 of the Exclusive Popbots. I followed the last popbot exclusive on ebay and it only sold for $100... Whatever,,, I still love my popbot..

officepopbot-vi.jpg

PopBot's actually one of my most favorite of our offerings - I like the kitty. :)

Another random favorite of mine is the Santi with Bomb statue - I love the Devil's Backbone!

SideshowDusty said:
PopBot's actually one of my most favorite of our offerings - I like the kitty. :)

Another random favorite of mine is the Santi with Bomb statue - I love the Devil's Backbone!

Did you say Santi with bomb??? i know you guys are out but just in case, do you have anymore ?? I been looking for this figure but it is hard to come by and expensive. PM if you guys have one please :monkey3

Have the exclusive Popbot too. Prefer the hook myself :) Not sure if will get Lady Sham or not. Will need to see the pics! :peace

Back