has anyone here seen frozen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlepower73

Super Freak
Reaction score
well i knew this movie was coming out .for some reason i thought it would go to the cinema.but instead made it to the dvd section..it was really hard for me to put down iron man 2 since i had already saw it..i went for this..never went skiing before but have been on a skii lift in gatlinburg tennessee.so i can understand this..
see this movie...

bought this at wal-mart yesterday in the New Release section for 10 bucks, never having heard of the movie. Good movie and it got started right away. Definitely worth checking out

well i knew this movie was coming out .for some reason i thought it would go to the cinema.but instead made it to the dvd section..it was really hard for me to put down iron man 2 since i had already saw it..i went for this..never went skiing before but have been on a skii lift in gatlinburg tennessee.so i can understand this..
see this movie...

I hated it. :monkey3 Here's why:
Spoiler Spoiler:

If not for that it was watchable. But I suppose there would be no movies if people used their brains all the time.:cuckoo::gah::lol

I saw this movie and passed it up. I think watching that guy on Ebaum's World pull out his ingrown would be more entertaining.

I dident think it was good at all.....the acting was pretty bad and they came up with some terrible ideas....

I just finished watching this movie and I thought it was pretty intense--I'd definitely recommend it.

Yea!!!! I thought it was a good movie. I was in suspense the whole movie. lol I was even thinking like how will they get down. When the guy jumped and his legs broke I said Ooooowwh ouch lol.

Just saw it over the weekend,
it was pretty good, obviously they did plenty of stupid things...
for one,
Spoiler Spoiler:
... but I still enjoyed it... :lol!

Just saw it over the weekend,
it was pretty good, obviously they did plenty of stupid things...
for one,
Spoiler Spoiler:
... but I still enjoyed it... :lol!

As to your spoiler, thats what I was thinking, even use shirts or jackets. But I think thats what makes the movie somewhat enjoyable, what would you do in that situation??

Back