Anybody picked up the Mezco 12 inch Hobo Myers yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard a hobo bought this hobo Myers Figure.Unfortunately thats all he could afford, and a cheezburger at Mcdonalds too.

If he's anything like Freddy, prepare to be disappointed. :lol

well for how cheap he was I guess I can take a gamble...they did a superb job on their Jason...Hobo Myers looked pretty cool in the pics expect they gave him a butcher knife and not a bowie.:slap

Last edited:
I'm gunna hijack this and ask if anyone knows anything about the Mezco stylized Michael that was supposed to come out. what gives?

Well, the movie sucked, the look sucked...so, this will have to suck.

You're welcome for my positive review. :p

M.

I've been wondering the same thing. The 9" and 12" have been out for almost a week, but I've yet to see a review on either of them.:confused:

I got it in.....its not the best Myers out there but I think its good for the price.
34hgi29.jpg

1534swp.jpg

27yv3ib.jpg

aa9ouw.jpg

not feeling it. didn't he have a big ass beard sticking out under the mask as well?

hmmmmm....thanks for the feedback guys. For some reason I kind of like it .... and I dont have 1-200 hundred dollars to drop on every figure I get....no its not sideshow or custom but I think it kind of nails that Hobo look.He will blend right in with my other horror set.I think I will pick up the styleized Myers as well.

Last edited:
hmmmmm....thanks for the feedback guys. For some reason I kind of like it and it....I dont have 1-200 hundred dollars to drop on every figure I get....no its not sideshow or custom but I think it kind of nails that Hobo look.He will blend right in with my other horror set.I think I will pick up the styleized Myers as well.
I dig it man. I've got one, as well as a stylized, coming tomorrow.:)

I hear ya on the price thing too. Not all of us have a ton of expendable cash to drop on custom pieces. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have one. But when you have little ones in the picture, you have to be much more frugal with your buying dollars. Just my opinion.:dunno

I dig it man. I've got one, as well as a stylized, coming tomorrow.:)

I hear ya on the price thing too. Not all of us have a ton of expendable cash to drop on custom pieces. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have one. But when you have little ones in the picture, you have to be much more frugal with your buying dollars. Just my opinion.:dunno

so the stylized was released...let me know how it looks!

Back