ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Hey Eczamurai, it's been fun following your customizing journey here with Luke. Great progress so far! It brings back memories of customizing Luke, starting when I first received him from Sideshow in 2006.

Shaving and painting the eyebrows lower is definitely a worthwhile endeavor, IMO. I remember back when I did it, I was nervous too, but it really does pay off. Padding under the clothing is also a must. I first used clumps of cotton balls taped directly onto the body, but quickly realized this process was messy as wisps of cotton would continuously work their way through the clothing. Strategically placed pieces of foam do work much better.

As for the footwear, I tried using the German boots described above, but they appeared a bit too bulky and have more wrinkles than I wanted in the boots. I use the boots that came with Bespin Han. I find that with their glossy finish, the boots are more fitting for Luke's attire.

img0183nu.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Eczamurai, it's been fun following your customizing journey here with Luke. Great progress so far! It brings back memories of customizing Luke, starting when I first received him from Sideshow in 2006.

Shaving and painting the eyebrows lower is definitely a worthwhile endeavor, IMO. I remember back when I did it, I was nervous too, but it really does pay off. Padding under the clothing is also a must. I first used clumps of cotton balls taped directly onto the body, but quickly realized this process was messy as wisps of cotton would continuously work their way through the clothing. Strategically placed pieces of foam do work much better.

As for the footwear, I tried using the German boots described above, but they appeared a bit too bulky and have more wrinkles than I wanted in the boots. I use the boots that came with Bespin Han. I find that with their glossy finish, the boots are more fitting for Luke's attire.

img0183nu.jpg

thanks for the info man! Will probably do just that! Looks great btw, have you tried out the Slim yet? :)

I need to post some pictures, but I'm loving the result of Putting luke on the Firefly body

question, are mark hamills eyes green or blue? They appear green in rotj, and blue in anh, esb to me.. :(

thanks! Cant wait to get the cast inhand to have a second go at him, hopefully in a slightly smaller scale!

resculped the eyebrows to give him a determined/stern ready for battle look. I like it, anybody want pics? :)

Please do post some pics!
We might end up having to ask you for recasts of your work! :D

Looks a lot better!
But there's just something about the overall shape of the original sculpt that throws the whole thing off for me.

Great work on your part though!

I like!! Much less of a "deer in the headlights" look. Reminds me of the point in the duel where he switches off his saber after kicking Vader down the stairs.

Back