Hammer Horror: new collectibles: Busts by Titan Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
What we have been told was a licensing nightmare, apparently is going to happen. Hammer Horror mini busts by Titan Merchandise:

https://www.moviereplicasdirect.com/titan-merchandise.html

The Lee Dracula and Pitt Countess Dracula are the first two offerings. Lee will be mine, but I didnt get into the Pitt films, so easy pass for me there. Bring on the Peter Cushing Van Helsing!

Thanks Richard! :D I may have to pick the Lee Dracula Bust! :D

What about the 12 inch figure of him as Dracula? was that the only figure in that line?

Yup. Licensing problems. Lee had them in court because they never acquired a license for his likeness. A judge ruled the figure could be released, but with no mention of Lee at all whatsoever. Dracula was the first and final figure.

Both busts look great. They nailed the likenesses. Does anyone know if this is a new company? Are their final products as good? I look forward to the Lee bust.

I was told at my comic store that i couldnt order this from them anymore because Diamond dropped it from their Previews magazine/catalog/ordering book. Anybody know what gives? Is it just Diamond or has the line been put on hold? I cannot find any information.I wanted this Dracula.

The Lee Dracula bust looks great! I bet they got Lee's approval this time.

Wonder if anyone has a Christopher Lee collection focus? I've been wanting to start one myself. But like I need to collect more.

I guess a reason for the canceling could be that the topic only garnered 12 responses since September :lol

:lol :lol Couldn't help it man...

It really has been a rough period for fans of classic horror. All these promises and products that just never materialize.

I was told at my comic store that i couldnt order this from them anymore because Diamond dropped it from their Previews magazine/catalog/ordering book. Anybody know what gives? Is it just Diamond or has the line been put on hold? I cannot find any information.I wanted this Dracula.

MAN! THAT'S LOOKING NIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey5 You are making me want this bust Richard, :D...STOP IT!:lol:rotfl

Titan Merch are twits if they cancel this before giving the market a chance. I don't particularly like pre-ordering things unless I have to but would 100% laid down my money when these showed in-stock. Here's hoping for the best and it is just a diamond issue.

Yes, please release this. My favorite Dracula of all time, he had the sinister down perfectly. And those eyes, they haunted me as a child.

Well...theres still hope. I mean, just because Diamond isnt carrying it doesnt mean Titan isnt doing it. I just wanted to throw this thread back up hoping someone could let us know who will distribute or will they offer it directly via a webstore? Anybody know? Some body? ANYBODY???!!??

MAN! THAT'S LOOKING NIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey5 You are making me want this bust Richard, :D...STOP IT!:lol:rotfl

Resistance is futile.:wink1:

Years ago Mike Hill did a little series of the Hammer monsters in kit form cast in resin. He sculpted Mummy, Dracula and Werewolf in just slightly larger than 1/4 scale. Then he was done because people were recasting them (a problem that even SSC faces it seems). Ive got two of them. So let me tempt you with more love for Hammer...

Last edited:
Resistance is futile.:wink1:

Years ago Mike Hill did a little series of the Hammer monsters in kit form cast in resin. He sculpted Mummy, Dracula and Werewolf in just slightly larger than 1/4 scale. Then he was done because people were recasting them (a problem that even SSC faces it seems). Ive got two of them. So let me tempt you with more love for Hammer...

I LOVE MIKE HILL'S WORK! What will it take for you to part with those?

Nick

Back