Arnie Kim Handmade Bruce Lee Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TChoy

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Anyone want to share your collections on Arnie Kim handmade Bruce Lee figures?

I am a Bruce Lee fans and a toy collector. This leads me to open this thread.

I collected some Enterbay Bruce Lee figures but am interested in Mr. Kim's handmade ones. I saw some sold on eBay (and I heard about Mr. Kim's experience with the lost figures ... hope these are not those). And some old photos from crazytoyz.

If you luck enough to get one of these Mr. Kim's Bruce Lee handmade figures, let's share your photos. Thanks.

URL]

URL]

URL]

Last edited:
You have a spare £6,000 handy then? :lol

Good luck in the search.

Thanks for the suggestions :yess:
I know the price is high ... I have some budget in mind but I would think it may not need £6,000 (I hoped). Thanks for posting the reply by the way.

No probs. :)

Well, the two I saw on eBay of late, (that did not sell), were between £5,500 - £6,000. But that is eBay afterall.

You would likely have better price elsewhere, but the trick is where. I have been scouring for the GoD one for a few months now.

No probs. :)

Well, the two I saw on eBay of late, (that did not sell), were between £5,500 - £6,000. But that is eBay afterall.

You would likely have better price elsewhere, but the trick is where. I have been scouring for the GoD one for a few months now.

I saw that too. I think that seller may be a bit overpriced.
I yet saw another one few days ago - the ETD 30th Anniversary #5/30 - sold on eBay for ~$1200 USD. That could be a good deal ... although I missed that.

I agree with you, the "where" is the challenging part. Thanks.

$1200 would be much more respectable.

Especially now Arnie (was) with EB and (now) with HT. Historic figures.

Welcome to the forum by the way. Your collection of EB BLs is very nice! :)

$1200 would be much more respectable.

Especially now Arnie (was) with EB and (now) with HT. Historic figures.

Welcome to the forum by the way. Your collection of EB BLs is very nice! :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, I posted my EB BLs under another threads - the official EB BLs thread. But here is the link for anyone interested:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64199&page=82
https://www.flickr.com/photos/50684981@N02/sets/72157624046561131/

Actually I have more EB BLs now but I haven't had a chance to upload the photos ... I will share them soon. Again, thanks that you like my EB BLs figures.

I need to get to my long-planned photo shoot, now that I have a Macro lens, but these old shots will have to do for now.

Couple quick ones of my 1/6 G.O.D. figure, which I purchased directly from Arnie back before Enterbay existed:

arnie1.jpg

arnie3.jpg

And though the paint is not what we expect today, I have his first-ever Bruce -- the resculpted Art Asylum 18" figure from 2002. Here's a tight shot of the head next to Art Asylum's release:

arnie2.jpg

At the time, everybody would go, ooh, five o'clock shadow!

Wow no idea these were going for those kind of prices?!

I guess the valuation is more a reflection of how rare they are than how good, don't take me wrong, they are NICE figures, but i've seen better in 1/6 for a lot less money

I need to get to my long-planned photo shoot, now that I have a Macro lens, but these old shots will have to do for now.

Couple quick ones of my 1/6 G.O.D. figure, which I purchased directly from Arnie back before Enterbay existed:

arnie1.jpg

arnie3.jpg

DAYAM Gruff! :horror

You have some awesome, awesome pieces.

Looks like FML's work on the paint in a few of them?

Oh yeah! The Rainman Chaplin and Arnie BL are the work of the respective artists, but the others were all upgraded by Les. I've got other stuff I've never shared, and now that I have a lens that'll shoot close-up I need to re-share everything. Gotta do it. I've promised several artists.

arnie1.jpg

arnie3.jpg

And though the paint is not what we expect today, I have his first-ever Bruce -- the resculpted Art Asylum 18" figure from 2002. Here's a tight shot of the head next to Art Asylum's release:

arnie2.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics. They are excellent.
I didn't have a chance to own an Arnie's BL ... and now wondering where I can buy one ... any suggestions for me would be appreciate. Many thanks.

arnie1.jpg

arnie3.jpg

arnie2.jpg

Very kool.

Hey, is that Rainmans Chaplin in the background?

arnie1.jpg

arnie3.jpg

arnie2.jpg

Forgive my ignorance but who are the 2 figures on the far left of the group shot, one looks like marilyn monroe the other ?

Back