LUKE SKYWALKER POLL on SS site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know why SS is running this poll?

Could it be they are planning the next Luke figure -- and want to see which one they should make?

I voted for Bespin Luke.

Just in case it is a census for the next Luke figure, I voted "X-Wing Luke". I can only hope that we get one and with a decent looking helmet, unlike the Hasbro hemisphere...

They could even through in the Ponda Baba Jacket and we've got ourselves a SnowSpeeder Luke. :cool:

They forgot to add Hoth Luke (before he gets attacked by Wampa) and ANH Celebration Luke.

JustinLuck said:
They forgot to add Hoth Luke (before he gets attacked by Wampa) and ANH Celebration Luke.

That's right, forgot all about Hoth Luke! I'd like that one.

If its X-Wing Luke, Fly, I think the Hoth Jacket might be a good exclusive (although I know everyone is going to bust my chops for saying it).

Still, Bespin Luke IS the most important Luke -- that's the one that first confronted Vader (and Fett, and Yoda)... and it will go with Bespin Han and the inevitable Bespin Leia (red gown or white jumpsuit).

Another Luke already in a world of a million characters. Please No. It would suck to hear the next 1/4 scale figure is another luke. Or even the next 12 inch. I know with buffy people said they made so many of her because she was a good seller/popular, but star wars is another story. All them Buffy's actually made me stop collecting that line. I voted none because I dont want to see any.

This might be a poll on who which Luke we want next, but I'm sure it will be a year before he comes along. Remember that it takes about a year for a figure to be made from start to finish.

I didn't think this was a poll for the next Luke figure to make next. I thought it was just a poll for fun. Why else would Jedi Luke be on there?

hehe, "poll for fun".

Yeah me too. That's why I posted 'might', in reply to Nasedo's comment. Either way, I'm sure we will see all of Luke's renditions eventually. Can't wait.

I'm sure it's just for fun. But if it is for the next Luke - we're sure to get an X-Wing pilot in the military line, so I wouldn't vote for that one. Bespin is probably the most significant since it's where he learned about daddy. But Tattoine Luke looks significantly different from Luke at other stages of his life, so it's important to get a 12" of that version too. Decisions, decisions...

But we have that in a PF. I voted for Degobah training Luke. I'm sure a little Yoda would be the exclusive.

Hey all - yup - don't read too much into the polling. It is just a new little feature we 'finally' added to the homepage.

We'll be swapping out the poll every week from now until eternity. Wow..thats a really long time.

:google

Nice addition Chris. Just another thing the other companies dont give us. All this goodness, and it's for nothing.

I'd like to suggest that since Star Wars is a special circumstance as a license of great popularity, that a poll for a pre-order of an unlimited Stormtrooper, be it 1/6th or PF, be used to guage the need for a production run to meet demand.

Last edited:
Although I voted Jedi Luke, I always liked the ANH Medal Ceremony Luke outfit. Hoth Luke would fall behind the Bespin version at number four for me. That being said, I hope we don't see any more Luke versions in either PF or 12" for a while.

I voted for Luke in Stormtrooper gear. I really love Bespin Luke too, but want to send a message to Sideshow that I love all things Stormtrooper!

Back