My Sideshow Star Wars 1/4 display. Kenobi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
I posted this over at statue forum...

They look GREAT displayed together.

Kenobi arrived today so I thought I would post pics of my Star Wars 1/4 collection. Kenobi is the best release yet.

This should show why I and others prefer 1/4 over 12" figures. They make a MUCH nicer display.

I tried to set up Vader vs. Kenobi but was never satisfied the way they looked from the side angle.

Here you go, this should give you guys some ideas on how to display these.
Bring on Leia!!

swpf1.jpg

swpf2.jpg

This case is HUGE!

Fantastic display,I take it Leia will be going in between Luke and Vader when she arrives?. Though it would take me a while to save for them I'm getting very tempted to get Obi-Wan and possibly Vader as well. I think I'll wait and see what PF comes out next as if it turns out to be Boba Fett I'll want that one before either Vader or Kenobi.

Where is Grevious going to go?? Looks like he wouldn't fit in the case and Leia would look better in there anyway...

Natrix said:
Where is Grevious going to go?? Looks like he wouldn't fit in the case and Leia would look better in there anyway...

I guess you don't know me. I would never buy General G. ;) Original trilogy all the way for me.

Luke will be moved back some and Leia will be in the front, between Luke/Han.

I *should* have room for a stormtrooper beside Vader, assuming Sideshow makes one and the base is not huge.

Thanks for the comments.

Wow, I thought the pictures of your "museum" looked nice, but that display owns all! :clap :bow

Does it have room for Grevious? That things must be seriously huge, what are the dimensions?:google

Where is this in relation to the rest of your PF's, or have you psoted updated pics on the other site?

I am really curious how this fits in a room, as I would love to plan a home theater that has some of these elements someday!

Definately a museum quality display. Very very nice.

No comment from me on the PF vs. 12" front though. :D

I've been tentative about displaying Vader vs. Obi-wan too, as the side views aren't the most flattering way to look at these pieces. I really like what you've done and a Stormie or Fett next to Vader and Leia with the heroes will make a great display.

That looks great, and at least the case is large enough to accomodate both Vader and Obi should you choose to display them from the side. You do have to spice things up every so often. :monkey5

Damn that looks awesome Gruson! My 40x18x24 case for Vader and Obi should be here in about a week. I now know what to look forward to after seeing your display. :)

i know you've answered this before Gruson but i can't find the thread but where did you get the glass??

Very nice, as usual, Jeff.

I can see the 1/4 Hellboy in the reflection, so this must be the wall opposite to all of, err most of your PF's?? (I'm a genius ;) ) Is your 1:1 Alien queen going to fit in that room too. ;)

If no one beats me to it, the cases come from www.casesforcollectibles.com

That pic just demonstrates why the 1/4 are the better display pieces. For those of us that like the big displays, the 1/4 are the way to go.

Back