Whats your most wanted Batman related collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
One of these 2 will work for me :monkey3

A06.jpg

Right now I want the DX02.

But I also want 1/6 Batman Forever figures, and a good 1/6 bruce wayne bale head.

I also want the HT OC, and a tumbler would be nice, but nowhere to put it :lol

Honestly mine is pretty easy. I want a DCD 13" ____ Grayson Batman with Damien Wayne Robin. I've never been more interested in the character since the mantle was passed.

Honestly mine is pretty easy. I want a DCD 13" ____ Grayson Batman with Damien Wayne Robin. I've never been more interested in the character since the mantle was passed.

That would be cool! :hi5:

I want the ultimate Romero, Nicholson and Ledger Joker 1/6. I already have the last one, currently working on the second. But I have no clue for Romero. Further I want an autograph all 3 guys to display with them.

Further I want TV show Batman and Robin + at least Keaton and Bale... But the Jokers have my priority at the moment. :panic:

It was the OC DK Batman until today when my lcs owner surprised me with one. :D

Now, I'd like to see Hot Toys make an Adam West Batman and a Gary Oldman Jim Gordon.

i think . that every batman fan out there .. after what hot toys came out with .. i believe .. that we are just wainting .. for the batman/keaton ..joker and may be batmobile and the batwing .. 1/6 .scale .. from the batman 1989..!!

The two .. master movie ..batmobile and batwing from toynami.. are just madness .. but as a Batman . fan there is never limits . to the bat collection .. !!

Neal Adams Batman you say? Here's 15" of it:
bats1.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg
bats5.jpg

I'd like to have a HT Keaton Batman...but that's a pipe dream unless it gets officially announced. Not really interested in the DCD statue that's on the way.
In terms of real product, I'm waiting for the DCD Arkham Asylum B&W mini statue.

Adam West & other 1966 stuff will never happen...with all the legal entanglements between Warner Bros & Fox, they can't even get the TV series released on DVD.

I'm amazed the movie even made it out...there must be some loophole that allowed FOX to release it.

If the comic book actually counts as a 'related collectible' then I want Batman #1. It's said to go for ~$150,000 in Near Mint condition, and it goes for about $20k in crappy condition.

If the comic doesn't count then i'll settle for this.

joker_mythology_full.jpg

For Sale today....Only $25,000 (alexrossart.com if anyone is actually interested)

Back