SUggestions for Noble Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all.

I need some help. I want to get my wife the Elven Choker form the LOTR Noble Collection, and I'd like a good source to get it from, preferably for the least amount of money. The Noble Collection site has it, but at a very high price point.

I'd also like to get Aragorn's Ring.

Any suggestions as to where I could go?

Mikey,
I got the Aragorn ring and it looks nicer in person than on the Noble Collection site. I also got the Gandalf Staff and the Evenstar pendant. I was really pleased with the Staff, even with their price point, but the pendant is a little on the cheap looking side. I haven't seen retailers carry their stuff for significantly less, but occasionally New Line sends out coupons and they carry a majority of the Noble Collection line. Good luck, I hope your wife likes the jewelry!

Thanks, Seaward. I'd love to be able to give this to her. She has the Evenstar, and she loves it, but she looks incredible in a choker. :naughty

And the Ring of Aragorn is for me. I do not have nearly enough bling.

Would love to get Gandy's staff, Glamdring, and the Blade of the WiKi, but I'm pacing myself.

I have always liked the swords by united cutlery, and they can be found for a decent price on ebay, as long as you get a reputable dealer. Blades by Brown and Flames n Knives have always been good dealers with decent prices. I read that united cutlery has ceased production on several of the earlier swords, so it may be a good time to grab one before they disappear. I did get the sting scabbard from noble before united cutlery offered one, and the united cutlery one is soooo much nicer it isn't even funny. I just got a digital camera for me and my girlfriend's anniversary, so I will try to take pics (thought everything I have done thus far hasn't been as in focus as one might like!)

good luck with the choker, it looks really nice! I know my girlfriend likes hermione's earrings from harry potter, and I may get her the potter pen set with the sorting hat too for easter!

Seaward said:
I did get the sting scabbard from noble before united cutlery offered one, and the united cutlery one is soooo much nicer it isn't even funny.!
What makes it nicer? 'cause I recently bought Museum Sting and Im planning to buy the scabbard soon. Im hoping it'll look nice displayed with the scabbard.

BTW Gandalf's staff from noble is so cool. Truly worth it:D

The noble collection scabbard was made with an exterior that is a hard plastic/resin material, and the metal collar and tip, and it doesn't fit the United Cutlery Sting. The United Cutlery Scabbard is leather wrapped, the metal collar and tip have greater detail, and fits the sword. I am not sure about the scale for the museum collection though. The sting from UC is not Actor size, but Hobbit size, so it is quite small in your hand. The scabbard from noble didn't appear to be either scale, so I am not sure how big the sting they make is. I have sting hanging on the wall with the scabbard hanging on a hook beside it. The scabbards for all of the swords have been really nice, though I only have the blue Glamdring scabbard. Aragorn and Gandalf's scabbard even have patterns etched into the leather!:D

I've just checked the specs' on overall length. The museum is 20" and the regular is 22" . On blade length ms 14-5/8" and reg 15" So I guess it should fit:D

Thanx for the recommendation and happy anniversary:fireworks

Oh, try and post some pics.... talking bout the collection of course:eek: :D

is it possible to get some pics of Gandalfs staff from you guys? Ive never seen any actual pics, and I'd love to obtain this one day...one day:eek:

I need some help. I want to get my wife the Elven Choker form the LOTR Noble Collection, and I'd like a good source to get it from, preferably for the least amount of money. The Noble Collection site has it, but at a very high price point.

I've begged our 2 most active board dealers, Bob (Fireside Collectibles) and Adam (DarkShadowsCollectibles), to see if they could stock some of the Noble stuff. Both tell me that Noble is very very close with their merchandise -- preferring to sell directly themselves. Occasionally, there will be a few pieces here and there (and mostly limited jewelry) but not much to go crazy over. I've seen a few items over at NewLine Shop, but again, pickings are slim. I've done some searches among some of the various dealers I know of who might sell LOTR related jewelry....no dice.

I think you're stuck with ordering direct from Noble. :monkey2

Thaanks for checking around. I had a feeling I'd have to pay full price, but I'd have felt like a fool if I didn't ask my Freak Brothers if they knew of an alternate route.

Fortunately, Noble has a payment plan....:eek:

Their payment plans work pretty well too, as I did that for the One Ring. About as painful as flexpay, but pretty convienent!

The Noble Collection rings are very good. My favorite is Vilya (Ring of elrond) which I have worn daily since I bought it a few years ago. I get comments all the time on it, wow that is a cool ring!!!

I also have Ring of Barahir, wore it for a time, very nice ring.

Many, many thanks to Dark ShadowCollectibles, who's last Ring of Aragorn just happens to be in my size! Woo!

I also grabbed up a Buffy Cross Necklace for my wife. She's a Catholic; they like crosses, right?

I'll have to wait on the Elven Choker, though. Maybe for our anniversary or X-Mas. Or "just cuz."

IMO, the most beautiful pieces from NOble are its Pewter sculpt but hardly anyone else carries them (the Gollum/Smeagol bookend, Fellowship etc) except that ebay guy...can't remember his nick, seemed to be the ONLY guys that carries noble stuff.... and his price is of course - not ridiculous - but high still..

Back