Finally !!! Patient Zero is mine !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Shai. Now leave me alone.

Seriously, you have to elaborate. On second thoughts, can you elaborate, or will you compromise your existence. Glad you finally have da fish.

:clap
congrats!
I PM'd you prior to reading your post and pretty much echoed what you said about the value. haha

A late congrats, that's the cheapest I've seen one go for.......the last time he was up on the bay, I believe he sold for $200.............so you score with that price, nice! Couple of monkeys are in order here............:monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey5 :monkey5
theverse

JSAuctionService said:
Everything?????!!!!!

Yes..Jim....lolll...those ''2'' are ordered also....

x-Mcfreak said:
Are you going to open him?

Of course !!!! I always buy my figures to display them !!!!

Congrats but you never know with eBay! I just hope that seller is trustworthy and you don't get burned. :naughty :D

:rock
godfathertitle6dv.jpg
:rock

Hey, check this out....an amazing review of Patient Zero that I had never read before..With a lot of interesting infos: For example, I didnt know that Dooley sculpted Zero to look like him !!!!!:google Also, the severed arm that comes with him is a recast of the arms of Jason part 3 !!!!! So, the Patient ate one of Jason's arm !?!?!? Awesome.....

https://www.popcultureshock.com/reviews.php?id=4685

Congrats Shai...its always great when you get your holygrail....and at a VERY good price:claps

Congrats man!!!! This is one of my all time favorites, and I pick him up just to check him out all the time! I was thinking, giving the limited nature of this figure and the way the box was sealed, to keep him MIB for future value. That lasted about seven minutes before I took a knife to the Biohazard tapes!

Now wait for this year's SDCC be Patient One which is just Patient Zero in a different outfit...

:lol

Just kidding...

Back