PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs **July 2017 Update**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteskywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pete'sPaintworks

Head Painting
My rate is $80 per head + shipping & paypal fees.
Once I receive a head it joins the queue and currently that’s about 2-3 weeks long. I take payment once i start the head and it will be finished 1-2 weeks later.

Full Figures
For full figures sent an email with reference pictures to [email protected] and i can send you a price. Please keep in mind that there is a lot more work involved in a full figure so the price will be much higher.

I hope you enjoy my work and please pm if you have any questions or projects you would like to bring to life :)

Thanks for looking

Pete

BLOG/FACEBOOK/WEBPAGE

Last edited:
Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs

Hi guys thought i would start off a new thread to show off my custom work.
first up is my AOD ash paint up

img5000c.jpg

img4999yg.jpg

img4998k.jpg

Next is my Clint Eastwood, very happy with this guy :)

any feedback welcome

a close up of the eyes

Heres a WIP pic of my evil dead 2 ash outfit

Going to be putting him on a Saizo Kirigakure Body with no joint in the neck.

Last edited:

Some more of my custom work

John Marsden from Red Dead Redemption

Marsden With Blondie

Please note i am looking to take on painting/custom work if anyone is looking.
thanks

A few more

So happy with this figure its my 1/6 Holy Grail. Thanks esp to Beto for his great head and accessories :D

Really killer looking... did you repaint him since the first images? The final product looks very professional :rock

I finally had a chance to take some pics of my updated Ash, there a bit to bright but some came out ok

A close up of the head

Repainted the chainsaw blade to make it look more like rusty metal

Thanks for looking :wave

Great work on Ash! What head sculpt did you use? Who made it? I like your Clint Eastwood, and John Marston. You got the same Marston head sculpt I got from sunohc. Incredible and dead-on accurate sculpt! I have to show mine soon on here too.

Keep up the great work!

:wave

Been a while since i updated on here as its a lot easyer to post pics on my blog.
But heres a few recent pics

hailttk.jpg

I've got some skills man. I also checked out your blog, really nice work. Wolverine is turning out great, how did you do his jeans?

Thank man, the jeans are some old saturday toys ones re-stitched to fit the ross body.

I've got some skills man. I also checked out your blog, really nice work. Wolverine is turning out great, how did you do his jeans?

Back