suckerpunch baby doll sold out?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
hey everyone,

i just noticed the preorder for this already sold out on bbts. i really want this and found it on a couple other sites for preorder. is it possible for this statue to completely sell out before gentle giant even releases it on their store? also, i have seen fanboy collectibles' threads and it seems pretty legit so i am considering preordering through them. has anyone had any experience with them?

thanks!!!

That's weird. They didn't even have it listed yesterday. Could be a goof-up, or maybe they really are only getting a small handful of them. Urban Collector still has it up for pre-order, as does Gentle Giant itself (if you're a Premium Guild Member).

I know the total worldwide Edition Size is 500, which is pretty low.

is this the only statue int he series they released? On entertainment earth they have em for like 220?

I know they are making BabyDoll, one bad guy, Amber and Sweet Pea. Has anyone else been confirmed?

im not too concerned, especially since theres no word yet whether this movie is bad ass or blows............since its not even close to release! :cuckoo:

im not too concerned, especially since theres no word yet whether this movie is bad ass or blows............since its not even close to release! :cuckoo:
Exactly. . .apparently a lot of hype over this thing, but the trailer tells me jack ____ about whether this will end up being worth watching or not. Could end up being the Spirit 2.

I know they are making BabyDoll, one bad guy, Amber and Sweet Pea. Has anyone else been confirmed?
A Bunny Mech maquette has also been announced, but if the first 2 sell well they will make the other girls as well, at the very least. They have license to produce all of the characters, and Zack has helped design statues for Blondie, Rocket, and a few other potential things.

6 months is not that far away, really. Be here before we know it.

Could end up being the Spirit 2.
Uh..... NO.

Exactly. . .apparently a lot of hype over this thing, but the trailer tells me jack ____ about whether this will end up being worth watching or not. Could end up being the Spirit 2.

Heh heh, I don't care if the movie ever makes it to the theater, these pieces are just works of art, and that's really what I'm buying.

I wish these were smaller, no way I could afford buying the whole group of girls - and I think after the movie I'd want to. :(

I bet Neca will pick up the license, they do a lot of Snyder film action figures. Hot Toys will probably pick it up too. But with HT I bet we'll only see Baby Doll and, if we're lucky, Amber or Blondie.

There's... a possibility... of high-end 1/6 figures. But I'm not so sure. As of today the only officially signed licensees are:

Gentle Giant
Titan Books
Rubies Costumes

There will be a couple more, but they don't want to overdo the licensing like they might have with WATCHMEN (which was more DC's doing, anyway).

Heh heh, I don't care if the movie ever makes it to the theater, these pieces are just works of art, and that's really what I'm buying.

i feel the same way, i dont know, lots of people will end up backing out like always, the only difference is there is no wait list for this or else i would be on it. i think a lot of orders went to the flippers

Do you know if GG plans to make any smaller scaled figures/statues?

I know that there have been discussions about possible dioramas or scene-recreation statues. But I don't think there will be a line of smaller statues of just the girls. Zack himself wanted them to be 1/4 scale.

But never say never.

Back