Action Figure JUMP Jet Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Started it almost three ago to the day. Since then its been quit, abandoned, misplaced, destroyed, reimagined, reconfigured, and now finally happening. No, news on ordering yet. I'll do all that once its finished and ready for molding. Lots more to do still. At the moment there will be no rifle included.

:flag:wave:flag

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM[/ame]

9725263705_25444054f6_z.jpg

:goodpost:

Last edited:
Re: JUMP Jet Pack wip

That is a great "no picture".

Oh, great...after I post this...thie picture comes up.

That first wip shot was pretty weak here's a better one:

jumpwip2.jpg

The "boosters" are not set yet. There'll be a ring in between them and the rest of the pack.

Thanks for checking it so far guys!
I'd say it's about 50% done. Going to be a little bigger in comparison to the 1/6ers than the original was to the ARAH guys but it'll work. I'd estimate 5.25 inches tall once completed.

jumpwip3.jpg

Pretty kewl. Make a mold and sell that beoch!!

The though had crossed my mind. :lecture

Hasbro X-Wing Uni? hmmm...

Flosi...Get out of my head! :panic:

:D

Last edited:

It's coming along nicely Mando!
I really hope Sideshow makes an accessory pack of this someday.

So the Joe nazi in me decided last night that it wasn't happy with how long the pack was... So I sawed about a 1/4 inch or so out of the middle put it all back together again. Bit of a setback but I'm much more happy with the scale of it.

jumpwip4.jpg

Going to sculpt some screws on the main panel and add latches on the first aid kit to give it a little more detail.

I like seeing BBQ next to the pack, in my mind he's making this project and then standing and posing for the pic :lecture :rock

:lol

Back