A Freak In Need

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.FeelGood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there folks

I'm in need of help, desperately!

Well in truth, my girlfriend is! We're in need of assistance with C Sharp programing project that needs to be finished asap! If there is anyone out there who can help we would greatly appreciate it!

SJ

Hey there folks

I'm in need of help, desperately!

Well in truth, my girlfriend is! We're in need of assistance with C Sharp programing project that needs to be finished asap! If there is anyone out there who can help we would greatly appreciate it!

SJ

:wave but I'm too busy, sorry man!:hi5:

Ski

I dunno what the hell your talking about....but hope u get it done. Maybe post it out on craigslist too.

didnt wait till the last minute actually she's been working on it flat out for months, C-Sharp is a new language to her. Sadly its the ONLY language that her uni will accept. Her supervisor has been of no use what so ever so she's sadly getting more and more upset.

I figured i'd see if any of my fellow freaks could help her with her situation...

didnt wait till the last minute actually she's been working on it flat out for months, C-Sharp is a new language to her. Sadly its the ONLY language that her uni will accept. Her supervisor has been of no use what so ever so she's sadly getting more and more upset.

I figured i'd see if any of my fellow freaks could help her with her situation...

I'm just giving you shat. Someone around here will probably help. Good luck! :duff

its ok BadMoon, i know your just teasing

I'm just worried for her, this is really worrying her beyond what she'd actually admit. I wish i had the skills to help her myself but i dont know how to program, i just build PC's

SJ

its ok BadMoon, i know your just teasing

I'm just worried for her, this is really worrying her beyond what she'd actually admit. I wish i had the skills to help her myself but i dont know how to program, i just build PC's

SJ

Aren't there any study guides or helpful information online?

Aren't there any study guides or helpful information online?

if she's using the .NET studio there's lot of help on the Help Search libraries and examples of what she might be doing, if this is a school project I'm sure someone out there has done it shown examples on how to carry out certain processes.

Let me know and I can help you out.

Dave has no idea what he is talking about. :)

I'm afraid you are the padawan.... ur dealing with a Sith. :devil

Here yah go if she's stuck on something...

Help_01-1.jpg

Help_02-2.jpg

I guess this guy really isn't that desperate for help.

Hey sexy...god that just doesn't sound right at all...

Sorry for not replying to you all, its been a hectic night, far too many things demanding my attention.

I've sent you a PM about what she is trying to achieve

Thanks for all the assistance and insight folks, she is finding it useful and is thankful for all of you taking the time to help!!!

SJ

Back