Greggo's Indy Props Repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone normally I repaint 1:6 scale stuff on this forum but since doing a lot of repaints for people on this forum I have got a lot of requests to repaint props as well. Hope you all enjoy?

Below is our Orellana Golden Death Mask from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Billy Crystal Skull :) I posted a preview of this in this thread. This is 1:1 scale prop.

orellanamain.jpg

orellanaleftfront3qtr.jpg

orellanaeyescloseup.jpg

orellanahaircloseup.jpg

orellanaleftearcloseup.jpg

orellanarightearcloseup.jpg

Heres another Indiana Jones Prop from Raiders Of The Lost Ark. This is again 1:1 Scale Temple Face replica from the start of the Film.

img0907bw.jpg

img0908u.jpg

img0909gi.jpg

img0910ae.jpg

img0911v.jpg

This is the last Prop repaint I have been working on, This is the fantastic Nurachi Urn from Temple of Doom made by Azuma. I have repainted 2 of these so far as they wanted them more movie accurate and match to the Lucas Film archive book. The first few images are very Dark but it shows a before and after. Before is on the Left and my repainted one is the one on the right.

img0174m.jpg

img0175i.jpg

img0176j.jpg

img0177d.jpg

img0178tk.jpg

img0179f.jpg

Before the Repaint
img0180hc.jpg

img0181o.jpg

Beautiful work, Greggo! I can't even begin to guess how you painted the Nurhachi urn and still make it look translucent!

Can I ask where you got the prop replicas?

Beautiful work, Greggo! I can't even begin to guess how you painted the Nurhachi urn and still make it look translucent!

Can I ask where you got the prop replicas?

Cheers mate :) They are all from various locations. The Golden Death Masks we make them, The others are from Indygear/cow (clubobiwan forum

Hope that helps buddy?

The oxidation on the mask looks so real but Nurachi's Urn really takes the cake here. The paintwork is phenominal!

Cheers everyone all these props have been a pleasure to paint, I have another prop repaint I have done but I have got a lot of images of it. So I will take some more, Its the chilled monkey brains.

The oxidation on the mask looks so real but Nurachi's Urn really takes the cake here. The paintwork is phenominal!

Wow, I'm pretty late to the party here, but that doesn't take anything away from what's been done here. It doesn't hurt that these were well made props to begin with, but WOW what a difference. You've breathed so much life into these pieces that I just want to reach into my laptop screen and touch these props now!

Back