Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6654 of 6654 FirstFirst ... 5654615465546604664466506651665266536654
Results 66,531 to 66,537 of 66537

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Impressive butt definition.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    So it?s been a hot minute since I posted but I had to reevaluate my collecting and did a massive sell off. Currently still in the works but I?ve decided to stop collecting every other line (Figma, other series Figuarts, etc) and just collect Dragon Ball Figuarts strictly. I?ve been keeping tabs on the new stuff whilst selling and when I saw that Sign Goku and the entire Ginyu Force I decided to get back in the game and just be selective and patient. I tried to get out but they got me by the dragon balls once again. Like an addict to his crack pipe, I couldn?t resist

With that I?m back on the forums and I?m excited to rebuild my collection and talk/debate with ya?ll about these awesome figures once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy1367 View Post
    Welcome back @Prodigy1366

They don?t look like 2.0 to me. Just recolor and different eyes.

Super Freak
    Feedback

They?re definitely not 2.0, manga repaints for sure. I just sold my OGs a couple weeks before these were announced and now I want them back

The new ones will have less accessories too. The original android 18 release has lots more accessories basing on the packaging of the new one.
    Youtube : Hidden Content
    Facebook : Hidden Content
    Instagram : Hidden Content
    Flickr : Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy1367 View Post
    So it?s been a hot minute since I posted but I had to reevaluate my collecting and did a massive sell off. Currently still in the works but I?ve decided to stop collecting every other line (Figma, other series Figuarts, etc) and just collect Dragon Ball Figuarts strictly. I?ve been keeping tabs on the new stuff whilst selling and when I saw that Sign Goku and the entire Ginyu Force I decided to get back in the game and just be selective and patient. I tried to get out but they got me by the dragon balls once again. Like an addict to his crack pipe, I couldn?t resist

With that I?m back on the forums and I?m excited to rebuild my collection and talk/debate with ya?ll about these awesome figures once again

Welcome back! Some of us are still here! Bandai has been cranking it up for Dragon Ball!

I actually followed a similar trend with you and sold some of my Figuarts collection off. Mostly secondary/minor characters (like Yamcha, Tien, Mr. Satan, Roshi) are off the books for me. I'm passing on a lot of the original "Dragon Ball" stuff, like Adventure Begins Bulma, Jackie Chun, etc. I'm sticking with the Main characters and Primary villains.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardoon View Post
    Welcome back! Some of us are still here! Bandai has been cranking it up for Dragon Ball!

I actually followed a similar trend with you and sold some of my Figuarts collection off. Mostly secondary/minor characters (like Yamcha, Tien, Mr. Satan, Roshi) are off the books for me. I'm passing on a lot of the original "Dragon Ball" stuff, like Adventure Begins Bulma, Jackie Chun, etc. I'm sticking with the Main characters and Primary villains.
    I pretty much did the same thing, kept a bunch of the really good/pricey ones luckily so I don?t have too many expensive ones to get back. My funds from selling off all my other lines definitely soften the blow too! I was gonna pass on a majority of the DB ones too but I need those dragon balls and besides Roshi, they?re all pretty cheap. Just gonna be patient and wait for deals and 2.0s from now on. It?s crazy how much this line has exploded lately but by focusing on only these figures I should be able to keep up

I?m itching to see what they?ve got left to reveal this month. I?m thinking First Form Frieza and Krillin or Vegeta are gonna be the last two to finish out the first Namek wave