Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6640 of 6645 FirstFirst ... 56406140654065906630663666376638663966406641664266436644 ... LastLast
Results 66,391 to 66,400 of 66450

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
    Is it me or does the ape look smaller?

Looks the same to me

I wish they hadn't made the ab plates so small on the ape's armor

Quote Originally Posted by NickElMichoacano View Post
    Looks the same to me
    I thought he was bigger.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    The knees look bent in the promo shot above so the figure is probably not at its full-height.

But otherwise, the height/size depiction looks off. You can see Vegeta's head is barely the size of the Ape's fist in the CGI rendering and then in the actual promo shot (even though Vegeta is probably about half-an-inch in front of the Oozaru) his head is clearly larger.

Looks like they'll be "downsizing" the figure a little OR the CGI rendering is just off. Tamashii has never been one for accurate sizing and we knew it was coming with this figure as well. If he was "real size" then his fist would basically be about the same length as the 5"-6" height of a standard Dragon Ball Figuarts. I'm passing on this figure so I hope you guys waiting for this are happy with it!

Just did a curbside pick up at a barnes and noble for this guy.never thought I be saying that.crazy times we in

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Pre=orders for Vegetto & Zamasu open up tonight at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern!

Let's see how this Premium Bandai stuff goes in the US! Not a good time to do these...payment is due upfront so I think with the COVID impact we might see pre-orders lower than expected.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardoon View Post
    Pre=orders for Vegetto & Zamasu open up tonight at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern!

Let's see how this Premium Bandai stuff goes in the US! Not a good time to do these...payment is due upfront so I think with the COVID impact we might see pre-orders lower than expected.
    I'm guessing we won't see these in the UK
    What a pain in the backside

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Bardoon View Post
    payment is due upfront
    Ugh. Might have to take an L on these. Really worried about aftermarket though. Thanks for the info, Bardoon.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Honestly, I think they should consider pushing the pre-order date back or keeping the pre-order window open for a VERY long time and pushing back the release date. This situation has been made it difficult financially for many and a lot of those are collectors who might not even be able to purchase even one figure.

Amazon took down all the upcoming figuarts pre order. The pages still exist but there is no option to pre order.