Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6645 of 6654 FirstFirst ... 56456145654565956635664166426643664466456646664766486649 ... LastLast
Results 66,441 to 66,450 of 66539

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okayhoang View Post
    Thank you so much, which one was the last one released?

Quote Originally Posted by imaI2EAPEi2 View Post
    Thank you so much, which one was the last one released?
    In the US, Tao Pai Pai is the latest one available and Goku Ultra Instinct is the upcoming figuarts but delayed until July for US distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by okayhoang View Post
    I think that's missing Zamasu also. Thanks for this btw, I think i'm only missing a few exclusives and the xenoverse ones.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Femtech View Post
    1/9 is exciting, but I wish we could get some officially licensed 1/6 figures. There's no way the option rights haven't expired by now for Medicom. I'm gonna have grandchildren by the time a 1/6 Future Trunks rolls out.
    The DB rights have definitely expired for Medicom. They haven't done a Dragon Ball 1/6 figure for like 8-10 years +

Plus, Medicom 1/6 scale quality was TERRIBLE. They released some great figures (McFarlane style Spider-man's, Venom, Wolverine, etc.) but their joints were NOTORIOUS for breaking easily. I owned several of their figures like the Spider-man's and the two Goku figures they released.

The Goku figures were great and they did a solid job...however, the enemy of all 1/6 scale figures always strikes: RUBBER. The rubber around Goku's upper chest and neck on those figures would eventually deteriorate and start splitting. I sold them long ago and I even had one mint-in-box where the rubber was showing signs of tearing and that was an unopened figure!

Medicom is better off staying with their 1/12 MAFEX series. I would actually like to see Bandai/Tamashii Nations try their hand at a 1/6 scale Dragon Ball figure. They're taking a shot at the 1/9(?) scale with ImaginationWorks

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Piccolo 2.0 looks great, as does Kid Gohan. I hope they give us an optional headpiece with his longer hair. Reportedly, Tamashii will be including arms and belt swaps for Piccolo's manga colors (red belt and tan ripples on his arms instead of pink)

It looks like we're going to get Namek saga now. I think we might get a Krillin 2.0 (or a re-release of the first Krillin with an updated head-sculpt). I don't feel confident on the odds of the Saiyan armor versions of Gohan and Krillin but Tamashii could surprise us.

I think we'll also finally get first form Frieza and maybe even his floating chair as a separate vehicle release like Bulma's motorcycle. Namek Saga Vegeta is also a possibility with his first iteration of the shoulder-less Saiyan armor. I think space-outfit Bulma can happen too.

I'm curious if Tamashii will go all-out and do the whole Ginyu Force. DF is working on them so the possibility is strong that Tamashii does them all.

I'd really love to see "Final Battle" Super Saiyan Goku where he's buffed up and battle-damaged and Full Power Final Form Frieza as well. I'm sure fans are sick of those characters but they are two I'd love to get.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamash...0730027&sr=8-2

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Is there a Yamcha 2.0? Just noticed BBTS has yamcha for Pre Order and im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by RockEzy View Post
    Is there a Yamcha 2.0? Just noticed BBTS has yamcha for Pre Order and im confused.
    They?re scalpers. Just extra stock they?re selling.

Preordered: Alita, Nebula, Batman Beyond, Battle Damaged Mk 80

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)