Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6636 of 6640 FirstFirst ... 56366136653665866626663266336634663566366637663866396640 LastLast
Results 66,351 to 66,360 of 66395
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Been discussing this Premium Bandai posting on some other places.

The US Premium Bandai website is crap, apparently Bandai has been working on it for two years to get it up-to-snuff. You can see that all they offer on there are grab boxes, clothes, and the occasional lifesize toy (like a Kamen Rider belt). If Bandai is looking to go the route of their Japan Web Exclusive stuff, it'd be stupid as their Dragon Ball stuff is HOT overseas and putting Vegetto on there would not make it as widely accessible. They should follow the Sideshow/Good Smile Co./etc. model where items pre-ordered on their website come with an exclusive item(s). You could easily put this up with a pre-order bonus being a regular super saiyan head and it'd sell very well.

However, maybe Vegetto is their first big release intended to test the web exclusive stuff in the USA. They also OWN Bluefin now so there is less of a business incentive for Bluefin to fight to release the Web Exclusives the current/old way.

We'll see in the coming weeks/months if Bandai actually puts the figure up there. Bandai is going to go through the same growing pains (and fan outrage) in the Western market with this as other companies who have tried.
    Last edited by Bardoon; 02-24-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Simple for me. The more they make something difficult to find and collect the less interest I find in collecting figuarts. The only exception to ?web exclusive? for me is the comic con recolor but if it?s becoming a hassle to collect I rather not. I?m only like missing 5 figures in the entire line beside the new release and won?t mind selling them all and stop collecting.

Really?! A web ex US side? The **** is wrong with them! That makes me want to quit the line! For **** sake think about the people overseas!

Every single "web-exclusive" figure by Tamashii has been available through pre-orders on various online retailers.. since forever. In all their lines that have used that method.

I'm expecting my usual EU retailer to have it on pre-order in the next few days.

Found cooler at my local GS. Very nice stand in figure.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Got Jiren off of Amazon for about $54 with Prime. It was a bit spooky though. I ordered it around midnight last night, and I wake up to find that it was delivered around 5:30 this morning, and there it was right at the front door. Amazon is getting a little crazy, though I'm not gonna complain XD
    Preordered: Alita, Nebula, Batman Beyond, Battle Damaged Mk 80

Damn, that is spooky
    #primenow

... yare yare daze...
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by HTHero View Post
    Got Jiren off of Amazon for about $54 with Prime. It was a bit spooky though. I ordered it around midnight last night, and I wake up to find that it was delivered around 5:30 this morning, and there it was right at the front door. Amazon is getting a little crazy, though I'm not gonna complain XD
    That happened to me with a random amazon purchase a couple months ago... I ordered in the morning and it was waiting for me later in the day. Then I found out Amazon has a warehouse in my area. That's the only time it happened though.
    Hidden Content
    *Updated March 18th 2020*

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Now give us Future Mai Bandai to close Black Goku saga!
    Female Power. Toriyama / Toei / Tamashii. DO IT.