Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default Re: S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Damn lol I should had sold my pre orders to you people who wanted Broly and Gogeta haha jk

Is there a company besides cans of beams who specialize in effects work? Or know any chinese knockoff for Goku’s Kamehamaha effects?

I heard that king Piccolo got the low supplies shaft.
    I'm sure I'll regret passing on him, but I don't want to get him only because of my desire for a 2.0 Piccolo

King Piccolo is back up on BBTS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wanted figures: 1/6 Commander Cody, 1/6 Solo Maul, 1/6 Kenobi Deluxe, 1/6 Anakin Hidden Content

Oh, I bought Majin Buu Evil today, I got it for 65€ in Belgium in a store at Brussels, i found it previously in France for about 75 and I decided to pass for the moment...So if some are interested to know the name of the store, I can give you the name.

I really hope we get android 17 & 18 updates, I managed to get the knockoffs, but I’ll always be a bit heartbroken I don’t have the real ones.

They are insanely priced on eBay, so a updated version would be wonderful!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wanted figures: 1/6 Commander Cody, 1/6 Solo Maul, 1/6 Kenobi Deluxe, 1/6 Anakin Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by IronPatriotFTW View Post
    I really hope we get android 17 & 18 updates, I managed to get the knockoffs, but I’ll always be a bit heartbroken I don’t have the real ones.

They are insanely priced on eBay, so a updated version would be wonderful!
    I'm quite confident we'll eventually get an updated Android 17 for the Tournament of Power saga, but I can't really imagine Bandai re-releasing the originals with updates since they were pretty good already. Maybe PCE re-releases I guess. It would be cool to get an Android 18 with her pink track suit from ToP too.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by manthyss View Post
    Attachment 455187 Still not sure why they are doing this guy over. I assume they are never doing the Androids over for those who missed?
    Awesome where did you get the energy scythe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will see DBS versions of 17&18.

I managed to get a 17 for $70 a year ago. He is only missing that extra belt. I have yet to get the KO of 18. She is way too pricy. I'll get her Super version when it comes out, but i will be saddened to not ever get that og version (they can't really even do a premium color cuz it was perfect, but maybe ... After all these years i really doubt it though).

For OG's though, we desperately need a new Piccolo. He was the first ever released and needs a 2.0. I'm guessing with King Piccolo coming out, we may see his 2.0 soon with reused parts from the king (which should make him cheaper too).
    Krillin, while he needs a rerelease, his was closer to a 2.0 then any of the others. We may get a DBS version of him as well eventually (which is essentially every season), he just won't come with the heads he had before. Which is perfectly fine by me, I'd never display him with the bomb trigger anyways.
    Those two (besides 17&18) would pretty much wrap up the OGs as having 2.0 versions as their DBS versions are the same as every series. So they would make the most sense and would be smart 2020 releases.