BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueLeader

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6th Scale Numa from Clone Wars

As seen in the Comic Con Star Wars Panel video from SSC. She was cute but I'm not that interested in her as a 1/6th figure. Thoughts?
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=739&key=event&val=San%20Diego%20Comic-Con%202010

Twilekgirl.jpg

Re: 1/6th Scale Numa from Clone Wars

Maybe this is a test-run of a new body type that they can use on Jawas and smaller alien types. I don't know anything about the CW series, but I would easily pass on this one anyway. I hope maybe they can tweak the body for use on Jawas or something.

Yeah, Ill pass but if this is going to work up to Ahsoka, more power to it.

I've got a feeling that this may be the 2 1/2 pack mentioned earlier this week, i can see her coming with the two clone troopers from the episode also a little further on in the video there is a picture of two troopers with yellow decals on there helms that look allot like the troopers in the show.

I saw that in the video. Not even working making as part of a multi-pack. :slap

I've got a feeling that this may be the 2 1/2 pack mentioned earlier this week, i can see her coming with the two clone troopers from the episode also a little further on in the video there is a picture of two troopers with yellow decals on there helms that look allot like the troopers in the show.

I think that's a good assumption.

I wondered why they were painting the Phase 1 clones with the Utapau trooper color. It makes sense though if SSC does want to do a 21/2 pack, two Phase 1 clones and Numa. That means if you want the Utapau painted clones you will have to buy Numa :lol.

Orangecoloredclones.jpg

What the? I haven't watched the video but are you guys saying that if you want to army build Utapau clones you have to buy a bunch of Numas?

Just speculation at the minute but it makes sense and those two troopers are definatly the two from The Clone wars, i like it i've got no interest in the kid but i love clones.

What the? I haven't watched the video but are you guys saying that if you want to army build Utapau clones you have to buy a bunch of Numas?

Eh, assuming the 2.5 figure set is two Troopers and Numa, I would hope SSC would cut some kind of discount on the price. As it is, we can already army-build Phase 2 Utapau Troopers, since they've already been released. I just don't see SSC being able to convince enough people to army-build Phase 1 Utapau Troopers off of the CW series.

Just seems like two CW Troopers and a CW side-character is just a wierd choice for an "all eggs in one basket" type set.

I wondered why they were painting the Phase 1 clones with the Utapau trooper color. It makes sense though if SSC does want to do a 21/2 pack, two Phase 1 clones and Numa. That means if you want the Utapau painted clones you will have to buy Numa :lol.

Orangecoloredclones.jpg

So long as they do it right, I'm in. :lol

Orangecoloredclones.jpg

I'll be fine with that.

This maybe the most wtf choice I've seen... I barely remember that character and about as unimportant as you can get.

But, hey... its SW, and variety is always been the key word. No interest in buying, but looking to see what other things they drop on us.

i'd rather have an Ahsoka.

i wish they would have released both versions of the helmets with all the clones from the start. i like the CW/phase I design better.

the concept is interesting anyway. probably not into the character, but I like that they are making new attempts at individual sculpture.

This maybe the most wtf choice I've seen... I barely remember that character and about as unimportant as you can get.

But, hey... its SW, and variety is always been the key word. No interest in buying, but looking to see what other things they drop on us.

:lecture:lecture

I want a FLOOD of new character figures to be done. The more choices, the better for all.

But not at the cost of Chewie and the droids. It's almost getting ridiculous that these iconic characters are continually getting pushed back for whatever reason. If SS can price tiny Yoda at $75 and the vast majority of collectors don't bat an eye, I can only imagine what the droids and Chewie will be priced at when they are finally released in the far future... :monkey4

They said in that video that we will be surprised by some of the choices of characters Sideshow makes. So maybe we all better get ready for some characters that are not on our immediate want list.

That is actually easy for me to do as I kind of prefer to have the background characters as springboards to better mainline characters.

Last edited:
Back