ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Remake HD

Before anyone gets too excited, I'm pretty sure it won't be a true remake, but more like an HD update like God of War 1 & 2 in the PS3 GoW collection.

So don't expect it to look like modern PS3 games.

Yeah, this was hinted at a while ago, but it's nice to have it confirmed. These games will look great in HD and the added trophies should add a bit more hours of game play. Looking forward to em.

I hope there are a lot of bonus extras because I don't know if a slight HD update to 1080p is a big enough incentive for me to throw out my current PS2 copies.

Since I didn't have a working PS2 when these were released I missed them. Glad they are coming out in HD with trophy support. I read about this last week in the HDD forums, but it wasn't anything official yet.

Great news. I LOVE Ico and have been meaning to replay it. I never finished Colossus for some reason, so this will be the perfect opportunity to play both again. Let's hope these two, as well as Team Ico's new game, come out sooner rather than later.

I LOVED both of these games, I am psyched about playing them again in HD! :rock

I edited the title of the thread, since it isn't a remake only an HD upgrade.

SOLD! Totally missed SotC and am dying to play it!!

First PS3 game I've been excited about in years and it's a frickin PS2 game. LOL

awesome, shadow is one of my favorite games. i still have my copy and play it once in a while but it'll be great to see it in hd, the vistas were breathtaking as is so im looking forward to see it get a face lift.

5c44230e74948156098ead5.jpg

Very few games have an atmosphere and emotional pull like those two generated. Different class

Never played ico but i did play and finish colossus numerous times ..i will enjoy doing it all again in hd and giving ico a go.
I have that paper covered version of colossus with those nice little art cards..so i will be keeping that still (but i don't throw out games unless there scratched or something)

Back