Lejuan's Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lejuan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Two years' ago:

Shelf_01.jpg

Update: I've since moved most of my stuff into my office:

11_zps03dc8d9c.jpg

06_zpsa5b50bc5.jpg

03_zpsfdf118be.jpg

08_zpsd8957671.jpg

07_zps06cf3443.jpg

10_zps79721bb4.jpg

02_zps9f10454c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Lejuan's First 6 Months

is that a DID horse?

Yeh, came in the 'Horst' and 'Blitz' set, which I got it for a steal at $30. I got the Australian Light Horseman from the same seller, it was a near-miracle to have picked these up together and so cheap. I tossed poor old Blitz in the parts bin :wink1:

Nice collection so far!! Welcome to this addicting and wonderful hobby!

Thanks Commtech, I'm in too deep to get out now! It's great to be online with other collectors who understand the joy that this hobby can bring.

The collection is not humble at all, in fact it is a very good one!! Congrats! :rock

The collection is not humble at all, in fact it is a very good one!! Congrats! :rock

Thanks jkno, well let's just say it's humble compared to the one I dream about! :lol

Cheers all for the encouragement - I will take this as a vote of confidence that I should keep adding to the shelves :wink1:

A great start and some great pieces "out of the way". On to more...and more....AND MORE! :horror :lol

I really like the military display at the top, looks great in that case.

It still shocks me to see Vader next to big 1/6 figures like the T-800. He's just massive (TWSS!)!

BTW, where's your cape for Leo? On purpose for the pose?! It works...looks great.

Thanks for posting Lejuan...enjoyed checking it out! :hi5:

Lejuan what are those shelves. are they stackable? I love what you have so far but i know you gots more since then???!!!

Great collection my friend!

I love the white shelves look with these acrylic cases, so much so I might end up painting my black shelves white :lol

Thanks for all your help on the other thread too :1-1:

Awesome! Let's see some close ups of the Matrix figures. :exactly: I really dig the Astronaut/Einstein shelf, and General Maximus looks bad@ss as well. :rock

Back