What are the chances of a Jessica Rabbit PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradysd

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been checking sideshow's site for updates on their Disney pf line and I've been wondering how likely they will do a Jessica. She's probably at the top of my list as Who Framed Roger Rabbit is still one of my favorite films. I think the only other character I really wanted was maleficent, but from the pictures I've seen I think I'm gonna pass on her.

I know Roger rabbit is Disney but I think other studios and people were involved in making it, so I hope sideshow has the rights to do those characters still.

From a rights point of view, the chances are very high, as far as I know the Disney PF's can include Jessica, Roger, etc.

Not sure if she counts as animated feature or live action, but during SDCC a few hints were given that Jessica is already been worked on.

But that could just be the usual misleading 'clues'.

Either way, I wish they would hurry up, before the line dies.

What theguru said.

Sideshow owns the rights and they said they'd love to do it, but frankly it feels like the Disney line is being ignored by Sideshow. I would imagine that it'll be 2011 before we see a Jessica PF previewed, although it's tough to say if SS will still be interested in continuing the line.

In theory, there was going to be 4-5 shipping per year, given that from the first lot, 4 already have or are about to ship, leaving just two on pre-order.

At this rate, with a 9 month lead time from pre-order to shipping, nothing is going to show up next year, except maybe Hook.

So yes, my great hopes for this line seem to be dead, I just wish I knew for sure, so that I could plan ahead, rather then leaving space free for the future Disney PF's that I really want.

It looks like the Disney line was not as big a hit for Sideshow as they expected so things have slowed down big time. I imagine unless the line isn't discontinued completely that Jessica will eventually be made. Too bad this line is not doing well but its hard to start a new collection in this lousy economy.

I wouldn't get too pessimistic about the future of the line yet. The rate things come out fluctuates. It is possible they've had some production delays holding things up, or other lines are requiring more attention.

I hope the line doesn't get discontiued before Jessica is made. I sold my big fig I had of her a long time ago when I first heard about the pf line because I thought for sure they would make this character.

It makes sense from a collector standpoint that she get made because of the nature of her character. More so than say tinkerbelle, who is more popular with very little girls. Plus I think her look and outfit will translate very well in the pf form.

this line definately needs to be reinvigurated and Jessica sounds like the one to do it since pretty much 90% of SSC's fan base is mainly interested in T n A, ie Marvel and the recent SW PFs.

this line definately needs to be reinvigurated and Jessica sounds like the one to do it since pretty much 90% of SSC's fan base is mainly interested in T n A, ie Marvel and the recent SW PFs.

Maybe they can reinvent the line: Disney Pricesses Burlesque. What they can do is put each princess in whatever stripper costume was popular at the time of the release of the film. They can have Adam Hughes design Snow White, Cindy, Sleeping Beauty, Pocohontas, Belle, etc. in skimpy outfits reminicent of what they wore in the movie and with enhanced T n A. That should get the average Sideshow sex hungry nerd to start buying up the line.

Last edited:
Maybe they can reinvent the line: Disney Pricesses Burlesque. What they can do is put each princess in whatever stripper costume was popular at the time of the release of the film. They can have Adam Hughes design Snow White, Cindy, Sleeping Beauty, Pocohontas, Belle, etc. in skimpy outfits reminicent of what they wore in the movie and with enhanced T n A. That should get the average Sideshow sex hungry nerd to start buying up the line.

:lol :lol :lol

Would love to see a Jessica Rabbit figure. :yess:

Same here! :hi5: I would love a PF of Jessica Rabbit as she's singing in the Ink & Paint Club! :rock

O, for the love of God noooooo!

Fortunately I know your joking, but just in case SS don't, I think it's best not to even whisper such thoughts.

:lol I'm pretty sure Disney would kill that idea before it even fully formed in Sideshow's mind.

Would love a Jessica Rabbit PF - they are expensive but I'd buy it for sure. Would be hard to make with her proportions, might have to be sitting down like on the Ink and Paint Club stage right before she grabs Eddie's tie - she looked great there!

Back