Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: Good Deals on Buffy Items

I have to see season 5 again. It's been at least 5 or 6 years since I've seen an episode from that season.
Glory was hilarious.

I have to see season 5 again. It's been at least 5 or 6 years since I've seen an episode from that season.
Glory was hilarious.
You should, I've just finished watching season 5 and she is great. She was such a material girl :lol
x :rock

Yeah, in the end that one went for 382 and red pants went for 412

$867 is insane...!
Why can't these people ever bid on my auctions... lol.

I wonder of this sale will actually go through.

$867 is insane...!
Why can't these people ever bid on my auctions... lol.

I wonder of this sale will actually go through.

Holy poop!!!! :horror

That's crazy!!! I love my Buffy, but for that price, I'd be tempted to sell....

yeah, those prices do not. And there was a bidding war on the red pants/black dress buffy that ended a day sooner, so people were really pumped up to buy her.

I was watching all those auctions. I got sniped and lost the PF Spike exclusive for $202. My darn internet went down at 4 minutes before auction's end :(

I was watching all those auctions. I got sniped and lost the PF Spike exclusive for $202. My darn internet went down at 4 minutes before auction's end :(

202 is like pennies for a PF like that! I am glad I got mine free. :D

She's auctioning off the Buffy statue for 100. So it's probably going to go up. If she was selling it as a buy it now for 100, I would have bought it to have a second one.

In case I win that auction, it arrives, new, unopened, but when I open it up, it's broken, could I ask for a replacement from sideshow? I know that if I buy directly from them, I can ask for a new one, but what about from other sellers?

Back